Chapter 85

Cheol turned in Jimin's direction and lift his hand up in the air which made the younger one immediately close his eyes thinking he will get a slap or punch but he wasn't expecting Cheol to cup his face and kiss him roughly...

The older man made Jimin's back harshly press against the wall and kiss the life out of him... As if trying to pour all of his anger in that kiss Whereas jimin was just too shock to   respond making Cheol to firmly grab his weist and squeeze it making Jimin come back to reality and started to kiss him back....and the tears he was holding from all this time started falling like a river only he knows how much he was scared to lose the love of his life how he thought he will never get the chance to taste those lips ever again....

He wrapped his arms around Cheol's shoulder and pulled him closer even if it possible to deepening the kiss Cheol picked Jimin up and threw him on the bed...

He hovered above the younger male and his eyes were looking at him like a tiger staring at his prey… And without wasting any second he removed the younger's coat and again captured his mouth into a hungry kiss while opening his shirt buttons once he was done he thrown the shirt away and immediately attack on his boyfriend's neck making it turn red within a fraction of few seconds Jimin was moaning mess...

Cheol's every action was rough yet not strong enough to hurt the younger male... He removed Jimin's pants and also threw his clothes away before aligning his dick at the younger's entrance... He was going to go in but looked at Jimin for his permission... No matter how mad he is... There is no way he will rape his boyfriend…

Jimin gulped hard...it will be a lie if he say he wasn't scared as they never went this rough nor ever tried without preparation but if this is the way to calm his boyfriend's anger he will willing to take it....so he softly nodded his head waiting for the elder's next move Cheol entered in... Filling Jimin to the brim... Tears started falling from the younger eyes because of the pain... It felt like he was being ripped in two...

Cheol cursed under his breath because Jimin was hella tight... His stupid anger caused pain for both of them... After few moments when Jimin got used to the size he nodded and Cheol started moving... Showing no mercy... He was mad at his father... But at the same time he cannot get that image of his boyfriend killing his father right in front of his eyes out of his head... He put Jimin's legs on his shoulder and hit the younger's prostate Jimin put his hand on his mouth and bite it to prevent himself from screaming in pain....

His tears were flowing like a river but no matter how much it pains it's still better than seeing the haterade in elder's eyes...he looked at older's eyes only to see anger and disappointment with no sign of love or affection in it....it hurts knowing he deserves it...and soon he felt a iron like taste in his mouth at that moment he realised that his hand is bleeding from biting this hard...but he doesn't regret this he softly caressed elder's cheek and looked deep into his eyes before pulling him into a passionate kiss....the kiss was slowly and passionate he poured all his love...he poured fear to lose the elder....his desire to feel his lover's warmth again...it wasn't just a kiss it was the description of his love towards the elder That's when he felt something wet on his cheeks...

Cheol was crying... He hates this... He hates hurting the guy he loves... He hates himself for giving so much pain to someone like Jimin... He hates his father... He never thought that his father could fall so much... His mother, who he thought was dead, is alive... He is not alone... He has two aunts and their families... There are so many things running in his mind... His father's monstrous side... Jimin being a Mafia and killing his father... His mom is alive... Her life is at stake...

He couldn't help but cry out loudly Jimin immediately pulled him into a warm comforting hug and started caressing the elder's hairs to make him feel better forgetting the fact that Cheol's member is still deep inside him "why me?" Cheol sobbed against Jimin's neck...

The younger had the bite on his lower lips when the dick felt deeper inside him "I am sorry...you have to go through this because of me...i hate being the reason for your father's death but trust me i did that to protect my family...i am sorry...i am so so so sorry " he said while still caressing his back "you did the right thing"

Cheol said making Jimin's eyes grow wide "Huh?" He broke the hug and looked into his eyes to know what's actually going on "yeah... You did the right thing... A man like him deserves to die... He kidnapped your family... He killed so many people... He was going to kill my mom... He lied to me about her death... He was going to kill my cousin.... That still feels odd but yeah... There was no good reason for him to be alive..." Cheol said while looking down at Jimin's chest…

Jimin smiled and put his index finger of his boyfriend's chin and lift his face up to make him look into his eyes and "i love you my cherry" saying that he pulled him into a soft yet passionate kiss Cheol kissed back with same passion and urgency... And started moving again Jimin tightly grabbed the bedsheet to bear the pain he was feeling in his lower region "sorry..." Cheol said while making sure his thrusts are not too strong to break his boyfriend... He loves the younger male a lot... Yes, it will take a while to overcome his father's death but he can't keep hating Jimin for something that was bound to happen…

Jimin started moaning finally enjoying the thrust but there is no way he has the guts or the will to ask him to go faster. His lower region is already numb from all those hard thrusts more than anything he is scared how he is gonna walk after this…. Soon, both of them drowned in the feeling, forgetting that 4 men in the living room are waiting for them…

After a long intimate session both of them cummed and Cheol slowly yet gently removing his member from Jimin's swollen hole making him hiss hard he gave his boyfriend a apologetic look and laid beside him "we should clean" Cheol said... He was also feeling the pain in his member… "Later" saying that he started snuggling into his boyfriend's chest…

Cheol held him closer... "I am sorry for all the pain"

he whispered, kissing the younger's head "This pain is nothing against the pain i caused you....i am sorry you have to witness your father's death in front of your eyes" he responded while tearing up again

Cheol kept kissing Jimin's head... "Don't say such things... Let's just not think about it…"

"Does that mean you don't hate me anymore and I am still your boyfriend,right?" He hesitantly asked

Cheol nodded his head... "I won't lie that it doesn't hurt... I love you a lot... But I still can't get that image out of my head... But help me forget it... Help me get over the pain... Help me find my mother... Please"Jimin took Cheol's hand and kissed his knuckles "i promise even if i have to die in order to save her i won't hesitate....she will be back safe and sound trust me on that" Cheol smiled and kissed the younger's lips... Hoping that things will be different for the better now...

*No Proofread*