Chapter 73

Jungkook looked at him with his glossy bambi eyes and started crying hard....he wanted to scream on the top of his lungs but again after his voice wasn't coming up his body was acting and his throat hurts...and the worst of the this joyful kid is shivering from fear....

Even Hoseok's eyes soften looking at that baby's condition but then to save this little angelic-devil he have to kill the real devil first…"hey... don't cry... just... close your eyes and don't open it until your father tells you to... okay" he said while glaring at choi... the only man didn't even spared the child... Hoseok is a monster but he never touched kids or hurt them... he has lost his own child long ago... and he might hate children but hurting them will be his sin... never…

Jungkook gulped hard getting more scared but then felt relieved then Taehyung squeezed his hand...he looked at his uncle who gave him a reassuring smile making his lips curved a little upward he then looked at Hoseok and nodded....and surprisingly Hoseok smile back at him and motioned him to close his eyes which the youngest immediately obeyed....he tried to snuggle close to his uncle who did the same and soon he slept using his tied uncle as a support piller...

And at that very moment Hoseok's eyes meet with Taehyung's and the younger immediately glared at his ex crush but the older cared less... it's not like he was going to continue his act and he already thought that the kid was too innocent for his own good...

ALSO, he needed Taehyung to bring Seokjin to him... if it wasn't for his brother... the latter would have never breathed the same air as hoseok's... so, it is all over... and he only needs namjoon... because the said male is more than enough for him... "i am telling you one last time... let namjoon go"

Taehyung rolled his eyes at it and then glared at Jin who sensed the glare and turned his face towards his younger brother....that's when taehyung whisper yelled at his brother "seriously he was your first boyfriend" he dramatically shook his head... Jin glared back at him "seriously, you were making out with him a few hours ago"

Taehyung narrowed his eyes and glared more intensely at his brother "still never dated him...and common sample should be tried and tested before finalising it as a ultimatum...and thanks god my boyfriend material list criteria are too high standard for him or anyone fit...that to this quickly"

Jin rolled his eyes "oh please... i know you would have ended in his bed if it wasn't for me" he scoffed at the end of his sentence Taehyung's face turned red "i mean he is handsome and all....but now that i know he is a old grandpa like you i don't even wanna touch him"

before Seokjin could reply, the actual old man shot near Namjoon's feet... "i am not in a mood to play Jung... next bullet will be in your precious slut's head... "get on your knees and beg for his life because you don't have any other option... your men cannot come in and i won't let you go out... alive'' hearing that Namjoon face turn dark he glared at choi "you wanna shoot me right?then go ahead and do i- "

but before he could complete his sentence he saw his best friend sat on his kneeling down making him shock to his core....he can't see this he can die but can't tolerate his best friend getting humiliated like that and without thinking twice " Hyung don't you dare to knee down....you Choi you wanna kill me right then kill me and end it...... Hyung why are you still kneeling down..get up right now"

Hoseok ignored Namjoon's yell... he doesn't care about kneeling in front of a person like choi as long as he doesn't shoot namjoon... "let him go '' choi smirked and grabbed a handful of namjoon's hairs "beg me" he said while tracing his gun on namjoon's face...

and that's it for Namjoon....he started trying his best to open hs rope..."no no hyung you won't do that....i can't do this get up ....hyung please get up"without even realising his tears started to escape from the corner of his eyes....he can tolerate anything but this...his best friend is his everything....he never wanted to be the reason for him to get humiliated... namjoon's yelling turned into being and he started crying his heart out when hoseok put his hands forward and locked it together....

Even after his numerous request hoseok choose to ignore it and kept his hands lock with each other "hyung please get up i beg you..... please " saying that he closed his eyes unable to bare this state of his best friend... specially knowing the fact that his best friend have never even ask for anything to someone and today because of him his best is on his knees right now "i beg you... please let him go '' Hoseok requested...

He has no one other than namjoon... he is nothing without namjoon... the younger male is the definition of jung hoseok and if his begging can get namjoon out of this... then he is ready beg anyone... this is the second time he had gotten on his knees... first time was when the love of his life was leaving and now it is for the man he cannot live without... hoseok can die for namjoon...

they have been through thick and thin in these 9 years... namjoon lost his virginity to Hoseok, took care of him whenever he got sick or injured... he not only looked after Hoseok's businesses but also he made that place a home for the older male...

Namjoon is the reason why Hoseok wants to be at home as soon as possible... even though the younger male had many flings, Hoseok is very well aware that no one except for him ever got a place in that heart... so, if he has to sacrifice his dignity and self respect for namjoon's life... then he will...namjoon close his eyes it's unbeatable for him to see his bestfriend like this....

Even taejin have tears in their eyes one is crying feeling pity for the bestfriend duo and another is crying remembering the day Hoseok begged for him the same way he is doing today...a part of his heart regret taking the drastic decision but he was helpless at that moment just like how Namjoon is at this very moment....

*No Proofread*

Secretsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें