141-150

141

"Bring her over to play and see what she is doing. If she encounters a top performer, it will be difficult for her to escape. Just help her out of a friend's attitude." Qin Lingyue continued to persuade Gu Zhijing.

Qin Lingyue's reason left Gu Zhijing speechless for a moment. Qin Lingyue continued: "If you don't think it's for my sake, just think it's for the baby's sake." She also teased the baby, "Yeah, little cutie, do you want to see two aunts?"

This sounded strange, and Gu Zhijing said, "If I remember well, this should be my baby." "

Yes, But...she is the baby who calls me aunt." Qin Lingyue touched the baby's nose, and the baby kept shouting "aunt".

"It's so cute." Qin Lingyue praised, liking this child even more. The child seemed to know that she was praising herself, waving her hands around and pulling on her shawl.

Qin Lingyue took off her shawl and gave it to the baby to hold. She designed a new model, but the baby's grasping ability was not very strong. After grabbing it twice, it fell to the ground.

She regarded clothes as her life, her brows furrowed, and she picked it up without saying anything. She patted off the dust on it and handed it to the baby. If it had been anyone else, she would have scolded her.

Ye Chimu looked at it and knew what she was looking at. Then she turned her head and saw what the baby was going to do. She first gave the baby in her arms to the Filipino maid who came with her, and then went to help untie Gu Zhijing's sling. , said: "She is tired of sitting and wants to come out to play."

Ye Chimu took out little Xijing. Little Xijing became even more excited. His legs kept moving and he smiled happily like a little bell.

Qin Lingyue came over to help carry the baby, and protected her waist skillfully. She sat on the edge of the bed, and the baby sat on her lap and pulled her hair. Qin Lingyue was not angry, and allowed the baby to make noises, saying : "You two have worked hard taking care of the baby. Let me hold it for you for a while."

Gu Zhijing said straightforwardly: "We brought the Filipino maid here."

Qin Lingyue had a bitter look and didn't want to talk to her, so she went to see Ye Chimu. , Ye Chimu is easier to talk to.

Ye Chimu asked: "Do you really want her to come over?"

Qin Lingyue sighed softly, "You can't say I miss you very much, but you see, I don't know anyone here, and you two have to take care of the children, so you can't talk to me." Ye Chimu said, "I don't have you here

. Ex-girlfriend? I think there are a lot of omegas here today."

"I noticed that you two..." Qin Lingyue bit her lips, her expression a bit speechless. She pinched Xiao Xijing's wrist and waved, saying: "I found out that your two mothers are deliberately trying to embarrass me."

Xiao Xijing shouted "Mom" and the pigtails on her head swayed.

"Look, you two babies are venting their dissatisfaction." Qin Lingyue said. She pinched the baby's waist and the baby stepped on her legs. She couldn't help but said: "Little Xijing is so lively and cute. , how come they are nothing like you two."

Qin Lingyue's impression of the two of them is still at the beginning. Ye Chimu is gloomy, destroying everything he looks at, and the aura on his body is always terrible, while Gu Zhijing is cold. , very straightforward, like a cold and hard piece of wood.

Their little baby is very interesting.

Little Xijing is very lively and laughs, soft and cuddly. Today she wears a small pink flower on her head. Every time she moves her two braids, they also move. She is so cute. The other Xiao Chaomu loves to sleep, is relatively quiet, and mostly observes everyone, with his mouth slightly open, holding a lollipop in his hand, and occasionally nibbling on it.

Ye Chimu said, "Okay, I'll check it out for you later. We may not be able to get the person here. If something happens..." "

Send it back. I know you two have this ability." Qin Lingyue said.

It's not been a day since these two wives were so weird. Qin Lingyue knew it, but she just didn't say it in her heart. She and Xiao Xijing touched their foreheads, "Yeah, little darling." Xiao Xijing laughed as soon as they touched each other, as if they were talking

. echo her words.

Ye Chimu checked it with the system.

She hadn't used the system for a long time. Because she had a baby during this period, Gu Zhijing turned off the system because she was afraid that it would affect the baby.

After that, she came back to work here and never went back. She turned on the system. The system was very excited and quickly scanned the status there.

[Qin Lingyue is on a blind date. She has a normal sense of the blind date. She just answered the phone and now comes out of the bathroom and is in a teleportable state. 】

Ye Chimu said: "Get it here directly, she is angry..."

"I am responsible." Qin Lingyue said.

In just one minute, Qin Lingyue stood up and handed the baby to Ye Chimu. The baby was still holding her hair. Qin Lingyue made a sound, took the baby's hand away, and whispered softly: "Later, Auntie comes to see you, be good."

Ye Chimu looked at her helplessly and smiled. She rubbed Xiao Xijing's face, "An aunt will come out later, are you excited?" Qin Lingyue went out and glanced

at Then she saw Qin Lingyue standing on the lawn. Qin Lingyue, who had just come out, looked around cautiously, with a defensive look on her face. She stepped back and hid behind a tree until she saw a familiar face.

Ye Chimu specially teleported her under a tree, and no one nearby noticed her sudden appearance.

"Hey." Qin Lingyue called out to attract her attention, and the identical person slowly turned around.

Qin Lingyue was puzzled at first, but quickly came to her senses, "I was not eating, but you did it to me. What do you mean?" Qin Lingyue also frowned, made an expression of realization, and said, "Eating? Are you there

? Eating, I don't know much about this, but there is also a meal here, a wedding banquet, it is better than that one, don't be angry, Gu Zhijing just likes to make his own decisions." She walked to Qin Lingyue, leaned against the tree, lazily "The scenery here is nice," he said proudly. "

Any scenery at the wedding venue is fine." Qin Lingyue replied coldly.

Qin Lingyue pointed in the direction. Qin Lingyue saw Gu Zhijing standing at the door of the dressing room looking at Gu Zhijing indifferently. Qin Lingyue was very angry. While eating, she was suddenly teleported to the wedding scene, "Where is this?" Ah, why have I never been here before?"

"The wedding venue seems to be on some island. Don't bother Gu Zhijing. Xia Huanyan is getting married."

Ye Chimu heard it clearly and said to Gu Zhijing: "She put the blame on you."

"It doesn't matter, she just needs a reason." Gu Zhijing took the blame.

Now is the turn of early autumn, the weather is neither cold nor hot. Qin Lingyue is wearing a pure lust-style black skirt with a square collar, which looks very beautiful.

Qin Lingyue kept pointing out places to her and recommending her to eat later. "We have a lot of delicious food here. You should try more." Qin Lingyue added, "You can't stay at home all the time. , I need to go out and walk more."

"Should I go out more and walk around more?" Qin Lingyue was a little funny when she heard this. She goes out every day and plays various extreme sports. This is the first time someone told her that she is a homebody and asked her to go out for exercise.

"You've never been here, have you?" Qin Lingyue seemed to have guessed her idea, smiling very charmingly.

Qin Lingyue shook his head.

"I knew you would stay here for two more days." Qin Lingyue said, "There must be limits here that you have never experienced." Qin Lingyue said coldly: "Thank you for your kindness, but I am

there I still have work to do, and I have to go back when the wedding is over."

"Busy at work?" Qin Lingyue frowned, with an expression that seemed to say, you are busy at work, you lied to me, you are probably busy on a blind date.

Qin Lingyue stopped talking and took a deep look at her. She lifted her skirt and walked across the lawn to greet the two brides. She suddenly came without any gifts and could only give money. Just take this money... She looked up at Gu Zhijing, who was playing with the baby.

Jiang Wushuang knew that she came suddenly and didn't mind. He said, "It's okay. You don't have to worry about this. We will be very happy if you can come." "It's different. You still have to give it." Qin Lingyue said hello and went

. Tell Gu Zhijing that she should advance her share of the money and return it to her later.

Ye Chimu happened to be passing by with her baby in her arms. She couldn't hear the whole thing and felt so weird. When the baby saw that they were exactly the same, her mouth started pouting and she said doubtfully: "Auntie, auntie?" Qin

Ling Yue went to hold a baby in her arms. Qinling Yue'er saw the baby for the first time and hugged another baby. The two of them looked alike, but now they were holding the same baby in their arms.

My hands felt hot for no reason, and no one dared to look at anyone.

The two babies kept turning to look at them, as if they were puzzled by the sudden appearance of two aunts. When Qin Lingyue turned around and wrapped Xiao Xijing, Xiao Xijing pinched her face.

Ye Chimu went up and said, "Let me do it, I'm afraid they will scratch your face."

Now the baby has begun to be curious about things, and can understand that there is an exact same self, but cannot understand two identical aunts.

Qin Lingyue took her identical self out to play and let her see the scenery here. Of course, she had selfish motives. She wanted people to like this place and then reasonably let them stay.

"Sister Ling." A soft voice sounded. Qin Lingyue turned around and saw a cute and well-behaved female omega.

Without the other party introducing himself, Qin Lingyue vaguely guessed that the other party might be her ex, and she just wanted to take Qin Lingyue away quickly.

But the other party came over step by step. Qin Lingyue didn't go any further. She leaned over curiously and asked, "Who were you calling just now?" The little omega looked at her, then at Qin Lingyue next to her

. After turning around twice, the little omega suddenly became confused.

They looked exactly the same,

she was quite sure at first, but now the two people had exactly the same faces, and it was difficult to tell them apart even if they changed their hairstyles and clothes.

"I...you..."

Qin Lingyue felt a little uncomfortable and just wanted to leave. She lowered her voice and said to Qin Lingyue, "Stop playing games at this time." Qin Lingyue asked her, "This is not something you

often play. "...

" Qin Lingyue was silent. When she first went to that world, she was very unruly. She also had a rather romantic personality. She often played her role when Qin Lingyue was not paying attention. After being discovered, she asked the other party to guess. who is she.

The little omega was confused. Qin Lingyue pushed Qin Lingyue and left. Qin Lingyue turned around and said to the omega, "I am her sister." "Ah, sister? I have never heard her say that.

" Omega thought, then became confused again, and asked: "Then which sister is my ex?"

"Predecessor?" Qin Lingyue looked at Qin Lingyue, the atmosphere was a bit subtle, and Qin Lingyue's promiscuous temper was choked.

It's like I'm asking myself in the mirror, I still have to explain, but no matter how I explain, the other person can see through me.

"Well... let's talk about this alone." Qin Lingyue put her hand on Qin Lingyue's waist and pushed her forward, ignoring the omega behind her for the time being.

The two people's personalities are very different, but now it seems that they have one thing in common. They both seem to like being sisters.

"You come back with me today and sleep at my house." Qin Lingyue suggested, as if he wanted to entertain her well.

Qin Lingyue exposed her calmly and said, "I'm here to attend the wedding. There should be a hotel prepared for the wedding. Can't I just sleep in the hotel? What should I do if I go back with you?" Qin Lingyue paused for a moment

. She nodded and said: "You are right, but I think hotel rooms should be calculated per person, um..." She gave a long tone and said: "If you stay in a hotel, there should be no extra rooms. It seems that you can only share a room with me."

Qin Lingyue glanced at her coldly and quickened his pace.

Qin Lingyue walked a few steps ahead of her. Qin Lingyue crossed her arms. She was wearing a low V-neck skirt. Looking at her chest getting fuller, she raised her eyebrows and said, "Why...you No? Are you so cowardly?"