1-10

1

The weather in June was already hot enough. The doors and windows were tightly closed, and the closed curtains blocked the glass, casting a dark color on the room.

Although the eyes are open, everything in sight is unreal. The light is floating and falling. In confusion, you can see a beautiful and slender woman lying on the red satin, with only a thin blanket covering her body. .

She looked in pain, her fingers gripping the white pillow tightly, her dry thin lips quivering, the tip of her tongue touching her lips and gently licking them.

As she moved, she could smell a faint fragrance, like cool mint and sweet green apple, filling the room and filling the room.

The perfume molecules continued to spread and soon filled the entire room.

Spraying this perfume in summer is really tempting.

Gu Zhijing, on the other hand, held the woman's hand from behind and eagerly searched for the source of the fragrance. He pushed away the messy hair with his fingers and saw the woman's slender neck.

It's here.

The cold apples exude a ripe fragrance.

Just a short touch, it was like someone lit a fire in her body, prompting her to continue getting closer to the cold place.

"Just a bite on the neck, I won't touch you."

She coaxed like this, but also seemed to be comforting herself.

But the heart in his chest kept beating, and the chaotic desire caused a brief dizziness in the brain.

"Gu Zhijing."

The voice had the energy of gritting teeth, but soon the energy dissipated, and the soft humming tone was densely transmitted to the ears, and it was almost crispy to the bones.

Gu Zhijing hugged the person tighter, fearing that they would be separated, "I'm here."

She carefully caught the injured beast, placed her fingers on her back and caressed her gently, and at the same time, she got close to her neck, smelling the sweetness. the taste.

"Don't be afraid, it will be fine soon."

Gu Zhijing's messy brain was almost on fire. She recalled the scenes before she lost control. She went to a friend's cocktail party. There were people coming and going at the table. Everyone's chat was boring. The only thing worth looking forward to was When she was toasting and drinking, she met a woman's eyes. The woman's long black hair fell like a waterfall on her waist. She was very cold and quiet. Her facial features were delicate and her eyes were distant from others, because her appearance was better than hers. She took a second look at the xp.

At the cocktail party, glasses were exchanged, and the last two glasses were brought by a woman. She drank the wine and became very drunk. Then the woman pulled her tie and walked forward, and then there was a long corridor. She walked The colors in front of her were colorful, and the strong light made her eyes hurt. When she blinked again, she was hit hard by someone. She tried her best to protect the other person's waist, and slowly and somehow got to the bed.

The summer heat was constantly transmitted through the air, and the hot and stuffy air enveloped her. The only way to relieve the heat was to put human ice cubes on the bed.

All her senses were attracted by the fragrance, and there was a mist in front of her eyes. She hugged the person based on her memory.

Bite it down so they can both be saved.

bite.

Gu Zhijing coaxed the trembling person not to be afraid, his teeth gently scratched the fragile skin on the back of his neck, and finally the hot wind that enveloped him faded away a little.

Just one second.

Like biting a balloon, the cool, green and sweet apple aroma pours out.

Gu Zhijing was caught off guard and was tightly trapped by the fragrance. The rationality that had regained consciousness was burned out, his fingers were trembling uncontrollably, and he was so confused that he could not find a way out.

So sweet.

So sad.

Wanting to melt the ice cubes and burn them all for her.

The aroma is still spreading. Gu Zhijing bit his lip and was the first to wake up. A name came out of his mouth unconsciously, "Ye Chimu..."

After that, Gu Zhijing's whole body froze, shocked and unable to understand, and was slowly wrapped in fear. A slight pimple appeared on my arm.

The woman beside the bed who she had hugged all night did not melt, because her strength was so strong that it left traces on the woman's body. The room was still dark, with only a desk lamp casting an orange twilight. The beautiful woman curled up fragilely, her face slightly pale with her black hair, and hot sweat stuck to her jade-like skin, which was covered by tulle. His knees were rubbed a light red color, and his waist was so thin that it seemed like it would break if he held it.

She didn't sleep soundly, and her fingers clenched the quilt hard.

Gu Zhijing pushed her hair behind her ears. The half of the woman's face pressed into the pillow was slightly pink, and her long and curly eyelashes were wet. When the hair was completely pushed behind her ears, the back of her neck could be seen. Clear tooth marks everywhere.

Gu Zhijing still had the smell of green apple on his fingers, which was very light.

After a night, her memory became very blurry, and she couldn't tell whether the straight black woman and the woman in front of her were the same.

Thinking about it, a sentence came into Gu Zhijing's mind: I marked Ye Chimu.

Ye Chimu was the villain in a novel she once read.

Gu Zhijing's intuition told her that she might be wearing a book, and she was wearing an ABO pornographic novel. Unfortunately, she was the first cannon fodder in the pornographic novel to burp.

Although Gu Zhijing is a boss in modern society, her life is very boring. There is nothing but work every day. Therefore, it is inevitable for her to develop some small hobbies, such as reading some romantic novels. She always watched it at midnight, and soon forgot the content. There was only one character that remained fresh in her memory. Every time she recalled it, her chest felt tight, and she burst into tears and wet her pillow.

That is the big villain - Ye Chimu.

This book originally tells a cliché story about the heroine saving the hero and two people falling in love under the influence of pheromones. It ends with both becoming the boss. The villain is just mentioned briefly and explained briefly. background.

But Gu Zhijing likes this villain very much, so much that she ignores the protagonist's love and affection. As long as Ye Chimu comes out to do bad things and torture the protagonist, she feels good.

Ye Chimu has been beautiful since she was a child, but her parents favored her over others and were extremely partial. They even sent her to the entertainment industry and told her to get rich and come back to take care of her younger brother.

The original owner was the rich man. She took a fancy to Ye Chimu and used the C drug to lure Ye Chimu into the room to do something evil. Ye Chimu still had the strength to resist, so she picked up the camera on the bedside and hit the original owner on the head, killing the original owner. The flower was smashed open and blood flowed. The original owner was a cannon fodder after all. He was afraid of death and quickly called the emergency number. Ye Chimu took the opportunity to jump on the window and threatened Gu Zhijing with death, and finally escaped.

But the original owner did not give up. She took several scenes recorded by the camera, deleted and deleted them and posted them online, describing Ye Chimu as a woman whose resources are superior to her body.

Ye Chimu's love and career were all damaged, and she became completely dark and twisted, becoming the biggest villain in the book. She would kill anyone who stood in the way of her success.

In the end, the heart of the male and female protagonists in the book was almost vomited out, and she once controlled the lifeline of the global economy. She bravely and strategically persisted until the last episode, but ended up jumping off the building to her death.

The author said in his words that Ye Chimu's character was like this and he was destined to take this path.

Gu Zhijing liked this character very much. When she saw Ye Chimu committing suicide, she couldn't understand it. She spent a lot of money on the author and asked why.

The author felt sorry for herself and added her WeChat account with the money, explaining that it was because Ye Chimu had incorrect views, committed many evil deeds and was too crazy to criticize, and what she did almost violated the entire criminal law, so she had to die, otherwise the entire book would be blocked. .

So the name became a thorn in her side.

She was upset.

It's hard to understand.

She is a domineering boss who has been sad all summer because of the same name.

But now, the woman on the bed frowned in pain... Gu Zhijing couldn't believe that this was her favorite woman.

As an intellectual and a firm materialist, she didn't believe that she had traveled through time. She picked up her phone to see who was responsible for the prank, and

several messages popped up on the screen instantly.

[How is it, are Ye Chimu happy? ]

[I see that she followed you very obediently. I guess her usual aloofness is just an act.]

[Remember to give us Kangkang in the video, I really want to see how such a seemingly noble woman can have sex]

Gu Zhijing has given up. These are all the scumbag friends from the original book. They tortured Ye Chimu together, and none of them have a better ending. Gu Zhijing is good.

Gu Zhijing tried to see the other person's condition. Ye Chimu was now extremely weak, breathing weakly, and the thin shirt on her body was soaked and stuck tightly to her skin, and the marks on the back of her neck were obvious.

In modern society, a woman's neck may not be that important, but... in the abo world, omega women have glands on their necks, and glands are also secondary sexual characteristics.

All in all, when she bites the other person's neck, it means that she has marked the other person strongly. Her mark will be left on the other person's body, marking that she is hers.

What she just did was tantamount to rape.

Now everything is in chaos. Ye Chimu didn't hit the original owner, but Gu Zhijing marked her instead. Not only did she mark her, but she even recorded the whole process... What

she did now was even worse than the original owner.

Gu Zhijing carefully got off the bed and reached for the camera on the bedside. It was a matter of life.

Sure enough, the camera was still recording, so she went to find the delete button.

The woman on the bed squeaked softly and frowned even more. Unfortunately, Ye Chimu woke up before Gu Zhijing could be deleted. She pressed the pillow with her hand and opened her eyes. She was stunned when she saw Gu Zhijing.

The thin blanket slipped from her waist, revealing her snow-like waist. Ye Chimu looked really beautiful. She blinked her almond-shaped eyes to capture her soul. She was very weak, but her voice was harsh enough. She asked: "What are you doing?" Gu Zhi

said Jing was startled and hurriedly turned off the camera, but the camera was very different from her original social operation. She pressed it once but accidentally slid to play, and there was a sound coming from inside.

Ye Chimu's beautiful eyes widened slightly. She was still in a daze just now, but now she was completely awake. She stared at Gu Zhijing's face, not only in disbelief but also with hatred, wishing to bite this person to pieces.

"Listen to my explanation, this is just a... a toy..."

Before Gu Zhijing finished speaking, the fragile omega realized what it was and rushed towards her with all his strength. His body that was still heating could not support her at all. When she was about to fall off the bed, Gu Zhijing quickly reached out her hand. went to pick her up and the camera was slapped to the ground.

The camera that fell on the ground came out with a soft click, the sweet voice was exactly the same as Ye Chimu's, and the picture played was even more unsightly, with the topless alpha pressed against the fragile woman.

The woman was lying down to accept the mark of alpha. There was a tattoo of a blue butterfly on the back of her shoulder. As the woman shrugged her shoulders slightly, the butterfly gathered enough strength and was about to flutter away, but she gradually lay down and began to fall asleep...

Beautiful Yes, and fragile.

"You smell so good."

"Don't be afraid to just bite your neck."

"Does it hurt? I'll blow it for you..."

"Be good."

Gu Zhijing looked up and saw that Ye Chimu's wet hair was stuck together. Next to the ear, thin white fingers grasped the thin clothes, biting his lips until they turned white, his body trembled uncontrollably, and the butterfly tattoo on his shoulder came to life again.

Ye Chimu raised his head, his eyelashes were wet, biting his lip and asked her: "Explain what? Gu Zhijing, am I your toy?" "Well..." The camera was still making sounds, the sounds of an alpha's

satisfaction

. came from inside.

The omega looked at her with gritted teeth. Gu Zhijing's expression was painful. She slowly squatted down and pushed her knees slightly forward, trying to pull the omega to the bed. The omega's body burned Gu Zhijing like fire. Even though she was lying in Gu Zhijing's arms, her eyes looking at Gu Zhijing were unyielding, her lips were bitten red, and Ye Chimu said painfully: "Gu Zhijing Jing, I must kill you."

Gu Zhijing closed his eyes in despair.

Who can help me.