71-80

71

The driver had been observing Ye Chimu. The girl was quiet and seemed cute and well-behaved, but something was wrong with her.

Her eyes were very red, her eyelashes were wet, and her eyelids were half-closed as she could not bear the weight. She must have cried a lot, and her body was thin and huddled in the corner. Whoever saw it felt heartbroken. The driver drove the car steadily and would chat with her from time to time to keep her from thinking too hard.

She kept looking out the window and occasionally ruffling the hair of the alpha next to her. She used to talk a lot but became less and less talkative.

She takes care of her alpha lovingly.

The driver sighed in his heart, it's not easy. It's hard to find many omegas who are as persistent as her.

It is true that many hardships torture good people.

This feels so wrong.

The driver always felt that the little girl's spirit was broken. He didn't say anything more. He pulled Ye Chimu around two more times. Seeing that Ye Chimu smiled a little more, he said, "Little sister, is there any song you want to hear?" , I'll play you a song to make you happy."

Ye Chimu smiled back, "Thank you."

"You're welcome." The driver played a song "Good Luck Comes", and after singing, she parked the car in the river. Near the beach, it has been raining for the past two days. The water on the river beach is a bit slow and the roadside is full of water. The driver didn't dare to put her down and said, "It's not easy to park here. I'll park somewhere else." "It's okay. Just

watch." Ye Chimu was very talkative and said unhurriedly: "I met her here, so I came to take a look." "

So that's it." The driver circled around a few times before stopping the car and said, "Life is still very beautiful, you have to look forward, you know?" "You know?"

Yes." Ye Chimu said seriously, "I just came to see the scenery."

Ye Chimu was about to get off the car, but the driver didn't stop her. Didn't she just say that she was here to take wedding photos? There was no photographer here.

The driver came over to help lift Gu Zhijing down, and Ye Chimu took out a thin rope and tied a bow for Gu Zhijing.

The driver watched for a while, then his cell phone rang. He had a new order coming in. He was about to leave, and took another look in the rearview mirror.

Ye Chimu put Gu Zhijing's legs on the pedals of the wheelchair. Gu Zhijing's body could regain some strength and not become limp, but she still couldn't wake up. The doctor said she had become a vegetative state, but in fact she didn't look like a vegetative state at all. , she can hold up her body.

Gu Zhijing has her own pride and doesn't allow herself to be too embarrassed.

"What do you think I'm doing?" Ye Chimu asked her.

Gu Zhijing was not sure either. The system was afraid that it would keep guessing. Maybe it wanted to kill Gu Zhijing together. In this way, there would be no worries and Gu Zhijing would no longer be a burden to her.

Ye Chimu was not a good person. In the later stage, she crazily betrayed the people around her and used everyone as a stepping stone to climb to the top step by step.

Gu Zhijing, a useless scumbag, is trash to her. She will most likely abandon him directly and pretend it is an accident. Ye Chimu just lied and said they met here, how could they possibly meet here.

They met at Yemei, and Gu Zhijing also tried to do evil things to her. How could he be as romantic as she said. This is their first time visiting this place.