» 13

[TW: force choking]

Something bad was going to happen

Something bad was going to happen. Anakin could feel it in his heart.

But he didn't know what to expect. Who was this feeling in regard to? Obi-Wan? Maybe Padmé? Or the woman in his head? Could it possibly be him?

Perhaps he was experiencing what some would call anxiety. He was overthinking, attempting to busy his mind to stay awake. He walked back and forth in his quarters, stomach churning and heart racing. How had so much gone wrong in so little time? How had everything come to this?

Anakin knew that if he'd sat down, he probably would've fallen asleep— but he didn't want to. He didn't want to face any dreams or reminders of that woman he loved. He didn't want to be lost in the dark.

So he did the only thing he could think of at the moment— he went to grab one of the adrenaline stims. He stared at the small tube, hesitant of the choice he was about to make. It wouldn't hurt anyone, right?

"Princess Venus, it's nice to finally meet you

"Princess Venus, it's nice to finally meet you." The Jedi bowed. "I'm council member, Obi-Wan Kenobi of the Jedi order, here to escort you to Coruscant. We must move quickly if we wish to escape safely. I'm sure that my arrival has alerted whomever it is you are running from—"

"They have my family." Venus ignored the glance from Olek. "My mother and my sister are being held prisoner, they aren't safe. Please, Master Jedi, we have to go back for them—"