Chapter 6: Warriors Don't Complain

Start from the beginning

And I added in, "I was running out of ideas for punishments, you're a difficult boy."

Max sign and wrapped his arms around our shoulders, pulling us closer to him. "But at least You kept my body in really good shape with all your outrageous punishments!" He explained when his eyes went wide, shaking Trey and I as he continued to talk some more.

"There would be times I get lazy and didn't want to do the punishments, so I dressed up like a good boy. Other than that, I don't dressed up, I'll be a rebel and do the punishment. Like a man." He chuckled with a smile, like a happy child.

Trey gave him a deadpan look. "You're seriously a odd boy, I don't know how can Stacy handle you." And I laughed, agreeing what Trey said was true as Max pouted at us.

"It's because she love me to death!" He protested and hugged us closer to him.

I wiggled out of his grip, rolled my eyes and said, "Or because you guys are soul mate and she have deal with you no matter what."

Trey bursted out laughing, Max let go of him and went on his knees in front of me. "You're so mean to me!" Max cried out, and wiped away under his eyes, being dramatic.

I petted his head,"There, there, no reason to be butt hurt about it. Beside why did you dressed up instead of being a little rebel. I thought you like my punishment?" I asked, raising my eyebrow at him.

Max stood up next to Trey and dusk the dirts off his knees from the ground and looked at me. "I wanted to see you punish someone from Daycen Pack," he said with a cheeky smirk.

"This will be good," the twins said in unison, standing right beside me with smirks plaster on their face.

Max looked at them frustrated, "How do you guys always sneakily join in conversations without a peep, every time!" He asked them.

Trey step forward and crossed his arms over his chest, curious written across his face, "Yeah, how do you do that?" he asked.

The twin looked at each other and shrug, then looked back at us.

"Only we can know," Don replied and then John said, "Plus you guys were deep in your conversation and we felt left out." At the time they pouted at us.

"You guys are dorks", I shook my head them. "It's time to start training and find some lucky people who will like my punishment," I said.

I looked at the noisy pack and found some people who will love me forever after training.

Max already jumping up and down rubbing his hands together, excitement glistening in his eyes. "Hot diggty dogs, I already seeing some people", he said, grinning like a Cheshire cat.

"I don't see the reason why you should be really excited about this", Trey said, shook his head at Max and the twins just chuckled.

John and Don, you are just standing there laughing with no words, earlier you were claiming that you felt left out of our conversations. Boys are complicated.

Letting out a sign. "Be quiet", I commanded, they quickly went silent once they heard my alpha voice and stood up taller by my side. I put two finger to my mouth and blew out a loud whistled to silent the pack. Slowly the chatters stopped.

"Next time, I hope you guys can be silent much more faster than today," I said coldly, took my time to examined them, some shiver under my gaze as I looked passed them. My eyes landed on a blonde guy and looked into his frighten gaze. "You come here", I commanded, he gulped and hesitated to walked over to me. "I don't have all day!" I barked and he pick up his pace to jogging.