Full Synopsis

Gu Zhijing is a domineering boss, but she disguises herself as a tyrant. Unfortunately, she is an ABO. What's even more unfortunate is that she disguises herself as an ignorant scumbag.
The original owner robbed her because he liked the beautiful omega. He tried to take her when she was at her weakest. The omega refused to obey. The original owner was unwilling to take photos and post them online to humiliate her and ruin her love and career.
After that, Omega Nochimu was reborn from Nirvana and became the most cruel villain in the entire book, causing both the protagonists to be tortured until the last episode.

The first thing a villain does is take revenge.
The original owner was bankrupt and in huge debt. He was chased and beaten by his creditors. He had no money and went to the streets to beg for food without having anything to eat. He was so depressed that he fought with a dog for food and bit off a piece of meat because he couldn't win.
Finally, he died on the street.

awful.

Gu Zhijing looked at the woman sleeping soundly on the bed, thinking back to the fact that he bit the back of the woman's neck twice because he thought it was sexy last night, and felt a slight pain in his chest.
Not only did she not change the plot, she even did all the things that the cannon fodder didn't do in the book, directly marked Omega, and even recorded it.

Gu Zhijing's fingers trembled slightly: How can we live like this?

It happened that the beautiful O opened her eyes at this time and after seeing what she had done, she said with red eyes and gritted teeth: "Gu Zhijing, I'm going to kill you." "...
"

In order to survive, Gu Zhijing decisively decided to leave. plot.
However, Villain O met her when he had a fever. Villain O fell ill and fell into her arms. Even being bullied happened at her doorstep.
The tyrant's nature just can't bear it.
She had to maintain her original character and pretend to be a scumbag during the day. She looked extremely cold on the surface, but secretly she was the first one to rush to the hospital with Ye Chimu in her arms, taking care of her in every possible way when she was sick.
Even when the villain O was defeated by the hero and heroine, Gu Zhijing stretched out his hand and slapped his opponent with a backhand and a kick, causing the opponent to escape in embarrassment and asked, "How dare you touch my people?" In this way, the villain O is still the same

. Blackness is gone.
Gu Zhijing waited for bankruptcy and his death on the street.
However, the villain said he wanted to fall in love with her?
What new form of torture is this?

Copy 2:
Ye Chimu knew that the woman was being nice to her because she was being coy and out of fear. However, her goodness is so fascinating and rare.
Every time she raised her eyes, she could see the woman pretending to be bored, but also showing worry.
Every time she was injured, this woman would be disgusted and blow on her wounds.
Want to get.
The possessive desire sleeping in my heart is just about to stir up.
She really wanted this woman's vicious mouth to stay on her body forever. It must belong only to her.