CHAPTER 5~ "Please open your eyes"

In these 10 days, Han harrassed Caira everyday. He beat her, even tried to rape her but Caira didn't let him do that. Caira didn't eat anything for 10 days and was alive on water only.

After 10 days, Benzie got information about that abandoned site. He rushed there with whole police force. They got there. Benzie was screaming Caira's name everywhere. He screamed, " Carrot, where are you? Reply me. I am your bunny, please reply me, Carrot."

On the other side, his carrot was lying fainted on the 11th floor with her arm broken and bruises on her whole body. She was bleeding severely. Benzie went upstairs and checked every single corner of the building. After 2 hours, he finally found her lying on the ground, mostly lifeless, with her legs and hands tied. Her mouth was also covered with a cloth.

Benzie broke into tears when he saw her in that condition. He went to her and lifted her up. He sat there and settled his Carrot in his embrace. He, then, softly removed the cloth from her mouth and untied her.

He, then, caressed her head and said in a stuttering voice, "Ca_Carrot. W_wake up. See I am here. Y_your bunny is here for you. Please open your eyes."

Caira moved a little and tried to speak but all she could speak was "Bu_Bun....ny" and fainted again.
Benzie lifted her up in his arms and took her to hospital. He asked police to keep searching for the culprit, who'd did all this.

                ~AUTHOR'S POV~
On one side, Benzie was so worried about his carrot who was fighting between life and death. Benzie was trying his best to not get broken. On the another side, he was so pissed off on the criminal who'd did all this.

SOMEONE HAD SAID THIS VERY TRULY THAT WHEN YOU ARE ALONE AND SAD, ONLY GOD IS THERE TO EMBRACE ALL YOUR PAINS.

Benzie who was an atheist also did the same. Now, only God was there to whom he can cry about his feelings, to whom he can beg for his life's life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
             TO BE CONTINUED
   PLEASE IGNORE MY MISTAKES