INTRODUCTION

This world is full of coincidences. But some coincidences create history.
Some people say that there are no coincidences, they are games of destiny what play and some say just the opposite.
But whatever it is, doesn't matter, what does matter is the story that these coincidences, or say destiny, write.

~A BEAUTIFUL STORY WRITTEN BY DESTINY IS ABOUT TWO BEST FRIENDS.~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BENZIE, an 8 year old boy was left all alone when his parents kicked him out off their house. The only reason with them to do so was that they had had another son who was better person, look-wise, then Benzie.

Benzie was broken and decided to move on. He, then, was taken to an orphanage by someone. The orphanage was very famous but the reality was something very different.

The orphans were taken there to work for mafias. They were treated badly. When Benzie was taken there, he met a little girl, aged around 2 years, who was very stiff that she didn't cry even after all the tortures and traumas. She was a quite but strong girl. Benzie was amazed.

The girl he met was named as CAIRA.
Benzie went to her and asked her name. She was too young to speak properly. She still tried to tell her name but all she could say was, "Ca_Ca_Car."
Benzie said, "Carrot?"
He chuckled and caressed her cheek.

They both were too young to care for each other but still, they stayed with each other. Caira was too young. She can't even speak properly but Benzie took care of her. They both worked hard.

Caira used to call Benzie as Bunny as it was easy for her to say. Benzie called her Carrot. They both tolerated all the tortures, TOGETHER.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's my first time writing a story. Please ignore my mistakes.
Special thanks to
@Delulu girl
@kashiyah (sketch artist of cover page)