"Please, just don't let her take the blame, and let her fight with her brother, it's the best for us." He said to Chris and Chris sigh. He knew Chris will be on his side. "If Nate will find out." He start say and stopped.

"You'll be dead, matt." He told matt. "Both of you." He pointed at you. You nodded and Chris walked away. "He will tell him?" You asked Matt when he warped his arms around you. "No, he will never do it." Matt said.

You hoped he will never say anything to Nate.

-
"I'll pick you up in a five minutes." Matt said in the other side of the phone. "Fine, I'm ready!" You said to him and got out of your room. "Bye, love you." Matt said and hung up. "Hey, where are you going?" Nate asked you.

"Um, going out with some friends" You told him and he nodded. "So I have home alone to invite the boys?" He laughed. "Yeah." You replied back. "Matt told me he sick.. so I'll call Chris." He told you. "Oh, matt is sick?"

You knew he wasn't sick, he just didnt will come to him tonight. "Yeah, I don't know, he always getting away from me, in the last few weeks." He said and you sigh. "Oh, I hope you guys will work it out, I know you will."

"Anyway, little sis, goodbye." He said and you smiled. "Bye! I love you!" You shouts when you left the house. "Love you too!" Nate shouts and the door closed.

You run to Matt car and Matt smiled at you. "Nate is home?" He asked and cleared his throat. "Yeah, Chris coming over." You replied. "Oh, yeah." He said with a sad smile and turn to the wheel.

"Are you mad?" You asked, you knew Matt want to be there so bad, but he didn't want to make you feel bad. "Nah, it's fine." He said. "I wanna be with you, and it's totally okay, I'll meet them next time." He adds and drove away.

-
Nate and Chris was at his home when you and Matt was in your favorite restaurant in the city. Boston didn't have a lot of places to stay at night, but this place was your favorite.

"We should go get food." Chris offered Nate. "Yeah." Nate said. "We can't really drive, but we can go to the closest supermarket." Chris said and Nate nodded. "Yeah, or to y/n'a favorite restaurant, it's close to here."

Nate and Chris just agreed about this place and walked out, while you and Matt laughed and talked about life.

You didn't knew you gonna meet your brother there, you didn't knew this whole night will be so bad for you. But you was with Matt.

And nate didn't knew you'll be there,
With Matt.

"Okay, so you failed in your test for your friend, in purpose?" Matt said with a mouth full of pasta. "Yes! We needed to be in the same class." You said laughing. "What about your future!" He said and made you smile.

"I'm working on it, it's was only French class, it's not that big deal." You ate more of your food. "Well, if you'll live in the city of love, it's a big deal." Matt made you laugh.

"Someone here think I'll live alone?" You asked Matt. "What, you want me to live with you, in Paris? It's weird." He said. "I didn't say Paris bro, you said." You said with a mouth full of pasta and laughed. "Fine, dude."

You and Matt had a lot of jokes, inside jokes, no one understood them except you. And still, it's made you laugh all the time.