CHAPTER THREE: WELCOME TO MY NEW OFFICE.

Start from the beginning

That's Miss White...but who cares.

"Thank you." And I watched him walk away before entering my new office. The Boss's office was the neck door to mine. The huge glass double door had the inscription: CEO, Mr Fredward Montgomery.

For the next thirty minutes, I got myself familiar with my office. Looking through drawers and stuffs, took a couple of selfies and sent it to the group chat.

SKY: Image.
SKY: Image.
SKY: Image.
SKY: Check out my new office guys.
LORD AARON: Sweet (◠‿・)-
ALBERT EINSTEIN: Is that a fu**ing view. Lucky( ≧Д≦)
TAY-: Good luck with your internship. Put in your best.
SKY: Yes Dad.
TAY:╮(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)╭
CONNOR: Can you grab some groceries when you're coming home?
SKY: Send one of the guys
CONNOR: They are useless.(⌐■-■)
SKY: Alright then┐( ∵ )┌
ALBERT EINSTEIN: HEy!!!
LORD AARON: I got groceries last week.
TAY: Sky, shouldn't you be working (눈‸눈)
SKY: Yeah, yeah
ALBERT EINSTEIN: typing...

Before Albert's message could come through, a knock sounded against my door. The door was glass but it was covered by a blur at the middle, so I couldn't make the person out but I knew someone was standing there.

"Come in." The door pushed open and standing at the entrance of my office was a short plump girl in a nude colored skirt and a blue top. Her artificial blonde hair was tied up into a neat bun on her head.

"You are the new assistant replacing Steve, right?"

"Yeah." I nodded and she walked further in into the office.

"I'm Grace." She stretched out her hand.

"Sky." I stood up from my very comfortable chair and shook her hand.

"Well, it's nice to meet you sky." A red tint painted her cheeks as she gave me a small smile.

"I just came back from a meeting with Mr Montgomery."

He's back.

"Oh. Thanks for telling me."

"This is for you." She stretched out a dark covered file to me that I didn't notice before. "It's from the meetings and stuffs associated with it. It's yours now. I was just filling out the space until a new replacement for Steve comes "

"Thanks." I collected the file from her and placed it on my desk, not opening it. I'll look through it later. First, I have to go see my boss.

I moved away from the desk and was now standing next to her.
"I should probably go introduce myself to Mr Montgomery." I said when she was still standing there looking at me.

"Oh, right. Totally. It's nice to meet you Skyler." She gave a small smile then went out of my office. I should probably keep my distance. I'm a woman so I know the meaning of her shy smile and tinted cheeks.

I took a deep breath before marching out of my office and landing a polite knock next door, I heard a faint sound from behind the door. I'll take that as an approval.

I opened the door and walked into the huge office. Fredward Montgomery was standing in front of a book shelf that took up more than of the wall adjacent to his huge desk. He waa looking through a book.

"Mr Montgomery." I called.

He turned his attention to me and a polite smile adorned his delicate kissable lips. Darn it, he is handsome.

"Ah, Skyler right?" He asked and I shook my head. "I remember you. I hope you are settling in well." And He is polite too.

"I am, thanks."

He then raised a brow at me." Is there a reason you are here?"

"Oh." I guess he doesn't know I'm his assistant. I took a deep breathe " I'm Skyler White and I'll be replacing Steven as your personal assistant until he gets back." And I stretched out my hand.

He put the book neatly back in it's place before turning to me.

"Well, Mr White, it's nice to meet you. Officially." He shook my hand firmly his eyes wandered slightly to my black painted nails before settling back on my face.

"Likewise sir."

AUTHOR'S NOTES/CHAT/ GIST.

Hey guys 🤗🤗🤗
Welcome to Fredward Montgomery's story. I hope you guys would show the same love and support as you did with Dear Mr Montgomery.😍🥰

Oh...I should probably announce now that Natalie would get a story.
'Rage in Obsession'. I'm looking forward to it myself.

I'll be announcing the following sequels to DMM
* Suit and leather- Fredward and Skyler's story.

* How to make the mafia love pink- Vincenzo and Bianca's story.

*Feel at ease, Mr Lincoln- Lincoln and Carolina story.

It should be noted that this stories MAY not be as lengthy as DMM.

Upcoming stories are:
- Lovesick girls.
-Claimed by the Italian mafia.
- Once upon a Seoul night.
- The stars in your eyes.

Claimed by the Italian mafia will come first, then Lovesick girls. The other two are still going through major plotting.

Don't forget to follow me on instagram: Christiana_the_coffee_author. The profile picture is very obvious.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me
Until the