Seonghwa was right. Sobbing quietly to himself was Wooyoung's old habit. Seonghwa would often encounter it when Wooyoung used to visit and stay with him, 8 years ago or so.

Wooyoung often do that to vent his emotions out and then Seonghwa would help him sleep back.

Seonghwa was the real one who ever looked after him, like a caring older brother. Wooyoung was more than greatful to have him in his life. He knew there was someone to look after himw when ever he would get in trouble.

...

Seonghwa planned on waking up Wooyoung at dinner time. He went away, letting the tired boy to sleep peacefully.

A few hours went by~~

"Urg..." Wooyoung groaned as he slowly woke up.

"Dinner's almost ready!!" he heard Seonghwa yell from the kitchen.

Streching and cracking a few joints in his body, Wooyoung got up and got off the couch and stretched his legs.

Going towards the sink he splashed water at his face a few time to wake up completely.

"Mind sharing what made you cry before...?" Seonghwa said in a low tone.

Wooyoung a quick glance and gulped. There was no point of lying to Seonghwa, Wooyoung knew it pretty well.

"It was...um... about-"

"San?" Seonghwa said, completing the sentence for the other.

Wooyoung was confused at first but knew that Seonghwa knew him more than himself.

"Um...yeah..." Wooyoung admited.

"Hmm..." Seonghwa hummed.

There was silence now. Seonghwa continued to serve the dinner.

"Here...wash your hands and come over..." Seonghwa said as he slided the plate towards Wooyoung's place.

The other nodded and sat down immediately.

There was silence between them as the continued to eat their foods.

"Wooyoungie...?" Seonghwa called.

"HmM..?" Wooyoung replied, food in his mouth.

"If someday, San approaches you and talks to you... Will you talk back to him?" Wooyoung paused at the question of the other.

He definitely not expected this question at this peaceful time. Wooyoung's mind started to spin around the possibilile circumstances. He gulped down his food immediately to prevent chocking.

"I...um..." Wooyoung couldn't seem to any sort of suitable replies.

"Just speak from your heart... I won't judge you, you know that right?" Seonghwa assured him.

"I- really don't know, but I guess, yeah..." Wooyoung's voice was barely louder than a whisper.

"Hmm..." Seonghwa hummed in response.

"Well, if suddenly San comes to you and requests you to return with him, will you go...?" Seonghwa asked again.

Wooyoung froze once again. He looked at the other in confusion.

"I... don't know. Maybe..." Wooyoung said in a low tone, hanging his head low.

Seonghwa just nodded and frowned.

Seonghwa was still sure that Wooyoung liked San, even after he got beat up, probably because of his guilt.

"It was all my fault after all, so there's nothing to blame San for behaving like that with me... I'm a bad person after all..." Wooyoung's voice broke at the end of the statement.

Seonghwa immediately got off his seat and rushed to Wooyoung's side and hugged the other. Wooyoung couldn't control his feelings now, he broke down.

"Hey...hey... Breathe, just breathe...it's alright...." Seonghwa tried to sooth the other.

Although, deep down he knew it was Wooyoung's fault. He too can't unsee the ultimate truth.

He knew San just acted out of revenge for his best friend, nothing wrong in that.

"S-San hates m-me...!! I-I hate m-me...!" Wooyoung hiccuped inbetween those words.

Seonghwa kept on moving his palm up and down his back. The younger hugged the other tightly as he continued to sob.

"Maybe San might be feeling the same... Who knows..." Seonghwa said in a low tone, Wooyoung heard it.

....

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

...

San just returned from the tennis game. He's tired and exhausted.

Opening the door, he looked inside.

Pitch black and empty...

San sighed. He indeed missed Wooyoung very much.

The same person whom he used to despise with all his heart.

The very same person whom he tried to avoid with all his heart.

The same person who used to be his bully.

He now misses him. It confused him very much how his emotions were a rollercoaster ride.

He placed his bag on the ground and closed the door lazily and went straight towards the bedroom.

Sitting, he just stared at the empty bed in front where Wooyoung used to sleep. San took a deep breath and sighed.

"Wooyoung..." San said lowly.

Eyes glistening.

"I m-miss you... really-y..." he now started to sob quietly.

"...still after all the horrible things y-you did..." sniffed hard and tried to clear his nose.

He slowly took out his phone from his pocket and opened the contacts app. Scrolling down, he clicked on a particular name and stared at the details.

It was Wooyoung's.

"W-Wooyoungie..." San said, voice shaking and threatening to break.

"As m-much I hate to admit..." San pinched the tip of his nose and rubbed his upper part of his upper lips.

"You s-succeeded in defeating me-e..." his voice shook dangerously, on the verge of breaking.

San took a deep breath sharply and held it.

"W-Wooyoung, I fell in love with you... And now I c-can not live without y-you...!!-"

San finally broke down and started to cry hard.

He laid his body on the bed where he was sitting and held his phone close to his chest, Wooyoung's contact details still opened. San closed his eyes, letting a few streams of tears escape.

"I m-miss you...Woo...young..." were the last words San spoke just drifting off to sleep, plagued with nightmares.

.... ....

But...-

Little did San know... someone else heard those words too...-!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be honest, I too never felt so much emotion in my life as I wrote this chapter.

Godddd, I'm crying slightly... :')

Anyways, hope you all like this chapter!!!

This was the last update before the greatest exam of my life(tomorrow)!!

See you all soon!!~~~

Love you all~~~~