CHP.1 [The Two Fates To Soon Collide]

A loud crash boomed through the lobby of a bar as a middle aged man came flying to the wall, breaking a table in the process, the source for most of the noises. The other customers were left dumbfounded, not by the flying man who may or may not be dead, but by who threw him. The one responsible for it, was a young man in a sort of militaristic get-up.

 The one responsible for it, was a young man in a sort of militaristic get-up

"Pfft... Amateurs" he chuckled before turning on his heels to sit back down. He then decides to taunt the other customers to attack if they feel like it, before telling them the only conclusion will be their face having a make-out session with the floor. A young women with blonde hair tied into a bun and an extremely curvaceous figure walked over to him from behind the counter, chastising him slightly for his actions.

 A young women with blonde hair tied into a bun and an extremely curvaceous figure walked over to him from behind the counter, chastising him slightly for his actions

Though her tone of voice definitely doesn't sound like someone who's irritated by the man's actions, rather she sounds more amused. "Oh c'mon Shizuru, count the number of time I've gotten into a bar brawl for the last weeks. They've definitely decreased, wouldn't you agree?" the man mused with a smirk. Shizuru giggled, saying that he has always been a problem child.

"Although, I would prefer if you stopped getting into fights altogether, Kira. Who knows, maybe I might just give you a better reward~" Shizuru winked at him, leaning over the counter while swaying her body slightly, emphasizing the size of her breasts. Kira then jokingly asked her what reward could be better than what she already gave him now but was told that it was secret. This made the young man shrugged before saying, "Then I suppose I'll just continue what I do best".

"By the way, I'm returning back to Tokyo tomorrow. Kinda got bored of this poor excuse of a city" he spoke in a more serious tone, gaining the attention of Shizuru. When the woman asked what happened, Kira simply said that he had a score to settle with someone, someone who he claims Shizuru should know about.

But, nothing clicked in her head after being told the name of this person. And when she voiced this out, Kira was left confused, "Hm? Is that not what he's referred to-". He gasped as his thoughts were interrupted when something came to his mind, a smirk returned to his face and told Shizuru to forget about it. Though she was now confused herself, she didn't asked any questions about it.