229. Traumatic incident part 29

Začít od začátku

Vaishnavi called the police and the court hearing was kept 1 week later.

After 2 days, police called her to inform that Veer had got bail and she anxiously closed all the windows, doors and sections of her apartment. She didn't go anywhere and was sitting afraid in her own house. One night before the hearing, he did come, maybe drunk and banged loudly on her main door.

She trembled and shivered in fear and cried but didn't react in any way. Next day, The court had summoned, so she somehow gathered all her courage and went to the court. The judge declared 3 year jail to him.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Vaishnavi: Bobby se milke mujhe laga ab sab thik ho jayega par vo laut aaya... mere se badla lene.... Vo vapas aa gaya.... Ab vo vapas aa gaya hai Mini.... Agar meine phir complaint ki to pata nahi..... pata nahi... agli baar jail se nikal kar kya karega vo..... vo pata nahi kya karega Mini... (Mini consoled her).... Mujhe nahi jeena hai Mini.... Mujhe nahi jeena ab aur... Plz... I can't now... I am tired....

Neil and Bobby was at the door, they were trembled listening to her and was shocked at how lonely she could have felt. They sat on the floor as they didn't had the option to leave as the girls were still vulnerable and what if some problem happens to them in this period of time.

Mini: Aisi baatein nahi sochte.... Tere baad unka kya hoga jo tujhse pyaar karte hai?... Kabhi socha hai yeh?

Vaishnavi: Sab sirf humdardi dikhake chale jayenge... Mujhse kaun pyaar karta hai Mini?...

Mini: Kyu?... Bobby nahi pyaar karta tujhse?... Aur main aur Neil?... As friends, don't we love you?..... Aur chahiye hi kyu tujhe koi pyaar karne wala jeene ke liye?.... Tu zinda hai... khud ke liye... kyunki abhi teri life me bahot kuch baaki hai... you can grow yourself... ek incident se zindagi khatam nahi hoti hai na yaar.... Hmm?

Vaishnavi was silent but still crying while nodding in a no.

Mini: Meri taraf dekh.

Vaishnavi looked at her.

Mini: Ek baat yaad rakh... marna bahot asaan hota hai... Uske liye effort daalne ki zarurat nahi hoti.... Koshish karni hi hai to jeene ki karni chahiye..... Situation se survive karne ki koshish karni chahiye... Survive nahi kar paaye to mar to vaise hi jaate hai na.... To koshish kyu karna baar baar?

Vaishnavi was listening to her.

Mini: Bol mujhe.... tu phir aisa kuch karne ki koshish nahi karegi na?

Vaishnavi: I am sorry Mini. I am sorry.

Mini: Iss baar kya kiya usne? Mujhe bolke apna dil halka kar le Vaishnavi... tujhe better lagega....

She started shivering remembering the incident and again felt dizzy.

Mini knew she won't be able to say it ever if she panics like this and would collapse anytime.

Mini saw Vaishnavi gasping and panting for air when she tried to speak and was about to faint again.

Mini: (patted on her cheek) Navi idhar dekh!... Meri taraf dekh... Sab theek ho jayega... Dekh idhar.

Vaishnavi wasn't reacting on her words.

Mini understood that she needs to stay strong. Even she have overcame this phase just a day before yesterday because of Neil. So, She held Vaishnavi by her shoulder and tightened her grip slowly, ensuring she's not hurting her.

Mini: (loudly) Vaishnavi!....

Vaishnavi shivered on her sudden shout and looked at her.

Mini: (strongly emphasizing) Relax... Everything will be fine...

Vaishnavi was trembling and breathing slowly lowered her gaze crying.

Mini: Tu weak nahi hai... Samjhi tu?.... Tu bahot strong hai.... Idhar dekh mujhe... Bol... main sun rahi hu...

Mini had her phone with her and she switched on the recording for her statement as she knew that speaking those things again and again are difficult and she will not be able to rethink about the whole incident again.

Mini's speaking up of the incident was unexpected but Vaishnavi's was planned by her so they could get her statement without any further problem.

Vaishnavi leaned on her and while breaking down in front of her spoke out.

FLASHBACK

Vaishnavi tried run away from Veer. But he held her tightly. She slapped Veer hard but he in anger held her and came closer to her.

Veer slapped her. She fell on ground.

Veer held her by her hair and clenched in his fist. She cried out of pain.

Veer: Mujhe vase mara tha na.... Abhi bhi thappad marne ki jurrat dikhaani hai.... Ab bhugat....

He dragged her behind the front wall and threw her on the nearby bench. She fell on the bench and her head hit the backside.

She tried getting up, trembling in fear but Veer slapped her hard and her face hit on the bench.

Veer got her up holding her arm but she turned to run away getting scared. He smacked her hard on her back and she fell getting weak. He smacked her a couple of times and she lost her energy while screaming. He turned her forcefully.

Veer held Vaishnavi's both hands from one hand and held Vaishnavi's head from the other. He forcefully started kissing her to prevent her screams. She tried to move but his hand's hold was tight in front of her weak figure.

He jerking off her hands which got hit on the bench and till she could retreat back, he held her dress from her cleavage and tore it brutally. She getting scared and trembling, tried to cover herself but Veer ripped her clothes off and pressed his body hard against her.

Tears rolled down her eyes and what she saw next was she was surrounded by many men. Men attacked her together. One kicked on her thighs, one held her buttocks and dug his nails on them, one of them clutched her boobs. Veer unbuttoned his trousers and penetrated himself into her.

Hearing her scream more men came towards her, they started scratching her badly at her whole body when already she was suffering from so much pain. They were kissing, sucking and biting her forcefully, anywhere they wanted and laughing seeing her suffering to even breath.

Veer was having fun seeing her cry. Seeing her panting for air, He bit on her lips and seeing her gasp, he again kissed her forcefully.

She wasn't able to breath properly but Veer didn't stop and thrusted himself strongly.

His hard thrusts was unbearable to her and she felt herself shattering inside.

She was helpless and could do nothing than crying and fainted due to the unbearable pain.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Mini breathing slowly, caressed her hair softly.... Letting her speak out everything and then switched off the recording.

Vaishnavi tried to breath in but her breaths were heavy. She sobbed heavily gasping for air.

Mini: Shhh....Aaram se....Breath in....Breath out....Breath in....Breath out.....Breath in....Breath out....Like this....slowly.

Mini calmed her down a bit and then made her lie on the bed and making her have her medicines, patted her head lightly while humming, trying to let her sleep.

Vaishnavi eventually slept with slight peace on her face.

Mini got up without disturbing her sleep.

She came outside breathing heavily...... She went to near the Sofa and took the support of it.... She couldn't even imagine how hard it would have been for Vaishnavi to bear all of that.... She was panting for air..... Crying but silently for not disturbing her sleep.

After some mins.... She looked back at her room. She saw Bobby and Neil sitting near the door.... They had tear marks on their faces and dozed off with the support of the door.... She wasn't able to breath as Vaishnavi's words were ringing in her mind.... She sat on the sofa struggling to pull even a single breath in.