┊ ˚➶ 。˚ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 9☁️˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚

Teju’s pov

Someone knocked on the door and unnati opened it.. it was manav jijz..

“You look so hot..” he said and pecked her lips and i looked away.. suddenly they both went silent and i looked towards them to see unnati stopping herself from laughing and manav jijz looking at me in shock

“Unnati.. is this seriously Tejasswi ?” He asked and she nodded

“damn.. she looks.. bomb” he said and i look down..

“I know right..” she squealed

“manav ise yeh dress change krni hai.. pls tell her ki yeh kitni acchi lg rhi hai..” she said and he frowned

“Why the hell do you wanna change Tejasswi.. you look so good in it.. come on.. it’s just gonna be us.. and some of my schl friends.. but you be with us na.. come on.. please..” he said and i shrugged

“okay jaldi bahar aa jao..” he kissed unnati’s forehead and went out..
Unnati did her touch up while i wore my heels.. I picked up my phone and we went out..

Karan’s pov

I was waiting with sanket and rishabh as manav bhai went to call them..

“You guys don’t wanna see Tejasswi honestly..” he said and we frowned

“Kyu ?” Sanket asked

“Girne ke asaar hain..” he said and shrugged while we looked at each other in confusion

“she looks freaking hot..” he further said

“I literally stood there shocked.. i was not able to believe she could pull it off that good..” he said and sanket and rishabh looked at me

“Mujhe mt aise dekho yaar.. it feels creepy..” i said and looked away..

“Tu zinda bach jayega ya nhi.. yeh soch rhe the..” rishabh said and i glared at him..

“There they come..” manav bhai looked forward and sanket stumbled on me

“Parvati bani poo ?” He muttered and i looked up after making him stand straight and trust me when i say this..the air was knocked out of me.. she looked fucking hot and sexy.. damn it.. why is she making it so hard for me to control it.. why does she have to look so beautiful and stunning ?

They came towards us and we came back to our senses

“Tejasswi.. you freaking hot..” sanket said and rishabh nodded..

“Let’s go guys..” manav bhai said and we all moved out.. manav unnati sanket and rishabh sat in one car and i sighed.. bastards.. me and Tejasswi sat in the other one.. and i started driving..

“You look.. really stunning..” i said and her cheeks turned pink

“Thank you.. waise.. casual clothes mein tum bhi bahut acche lag rahe ho..” she said and i smiled

“Thanks..” i said and continued with our little conversation.. we reached the club and i parked the car.. we got out and went inside..

“Karan.. mera phone apne paas rakh loge pls ?” She asked and I nodded.. she gave me her phone and i kept it inside.. she was about to fall when i held her by the waist and pulled her close to me.. god.. her lips look so plump.. and her eyes look so beautiful.. we parted to my phone ringing.. it was manav bhai.. instead of picking it up.. we went in.. as soon as we entered all the guys.. manav bhai’s school friends.. started looking at Tejasswi.. to which she grew uncomfortable and hid behind me.. she turned to go out and i held her hand and she shook her head.. I held her hand in a firm grip and pulled her closer.. I nodded. We went inside and she looked so nervous.. we parted the crowd while i met everyone and Tejasswi gave them small smiled.. we came to the vvip area where unnati manav bhai sanket and rishabh were there.. Tejasswi went to unnati while we took some drinks..
Soon we danced a lot..

“Guys we need some performances..” everyone shouted and we looked at each other..

“Pair kal wale hi rkhte hain..” we shrugged and first we boys performed on vele and kukkad..
Tejasswi and unnati danced on girls like to swing and chiggy wiggy ,
We all danced on shaam shaandar and kar gayi chull..

Sanket and rishabh danced on i hate luv stories and aadat se majboor
Manav bhai and unnati danced on heeriye , akh lad jaave , ghungroo and bang bang

Last was me and Tejasswi.. we danced on subah hone na de.. jigar da tukda , dus bahane , lat lag gayee and besharmi ki height.. the last one got really intense and hot.. i loved having Tejasswi so close to me..

To be continue...

Drop you reviews please 🤍☹️