┊ ˚➶ 。˚ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1☁️˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚

Tejasswi ’s pov

Everyday is a new beginning.. I have been going on in my life in hope of this new beginning..

I woke up today as i have a new job waiting for me today.. i just left my previous job because of some issue that i was facing.. i shifted to mumbai few months back.. i didn’t have much money but thankfully I’ve been managing and saving well ! I got ready quickly for my office and left at around 8 as the working hours would start at 9 and I don’t really want to be late today..
I reached the office and looked at the building.. KUNDRRA  INDUSTRIES.. i entered the office and saw ms sharma there.. she came towards me.. she was the previous assistant of the ceo and i would be taking her place now.. I can’t believe that she worked here for just one month.. she came towards me

“Just know that mr Kundrra  loves his coffee a lot and want it as soon as he enters the office.. so before 9.. you should be ready with it.. baaki I’ll tell you about all the files..” she said and led me to the private elevator and told me that the second last floor is just for ceo and his assistant and everything else

“Can i ask you something?” I asked politely and she nodded

“why are you leaving so early.. i mean it’s been just a month..”

“The ceo is an asshole..” she whispered

“he is so damn strict and rude.. i mean who the hell will put up with him.. agar choti si glti bhi ki toh u are gone.. you are fired.. i was not able to put up with his scoldings every now and then.. so I resigned.. i fee sad for you.. but hope that you’ll survive the torture..” she said and after showing me some more files.. she left.. it was 8:55 already.. so i went towards the pantry and prepared coffee for him..it was 9 already i went towards his cabin and as he still hasn’t arrived so i kept the coffee and set his table properly and left.. After about a minute and door to the floor opened and he entered and went straight to his cabin..after about 10 minutes i went towards his cabin and knocked on the door.

“Come in” i shivered at the deep and husky voice and opened the door slowly

Karan ’s pov

I stepped into the office and all the chatterings turned silent.. I like this effect. I like silence and solace except for when I am at home.. My family is full of wild animals.. I can’t cope up with the noise in the office and at home.. It’s just the opposite..if they go silent for even a moment.. It feels odd.. I am the total opposite of what I am right now.. But with how this world works.. I have to maintain an aura that people get scared of me. I got into the private elevator and went towards my floor.. I know that my assistant has been replaced but I don’t know who has been appointed as the new assistant.. I entered my cabin without even glancing at the new assistant.. my coffee is already on my table.. and my table is set even more properly.. impressive.. I removed my blazer and sat in the chair.. I took a sip of the coffee and I must say the coffee is amazing.. after about 10 minutes.. there is a knock on the door and i shout a ‘come in’ without glancing up.. the door opens and closes.. i look up to see a new face.. ohh.. she must be the new assistant..

“Good morning sir..myself Tejasswi  Khanna” she said and i nodded

“Morning ms khanna..” i said and asked her to sit down.

“i hope ms sharma has told you about recent projects and the files regarding it..” she nodded

“ms khanna you have to follow some rules to be here.. first.. I hate late comers.. so be on time.. second.. never argue with me..” i said and she nodded her head..

“just give me the files ms sharma told you about..” she went out and brought the files and he told about them in detail to her..

“you may leave now ms khanna” i said and she exited the cabin.. the way she is soft spoken.. I don’t think she would be able karan  keep up with me.. but anyways let’s focus !!

To be continue...

How was the first chapter?

CEO Asshole to others but sweet for his girl 😏🔥!!

Don't forget to give me your reviews 🌚🫶🏻