Chapter 38 - Right

Start from the beginning

Oh god.

I bite my lip to stop myself from making a sound. She smirks at my feeble attempt to stop a moan from escaping. "You should let it out. I'd really like to hear it." Tickling my ear with her breath.

Too mesmerized at the scene I'm watching in the mirror, I couldn't speak. She leans down further dropping kisses from my nape to the base of my throat and finishing it off with a nip in the area where my neck and shoulder meet. I feel goosebumps all over my body

She pulls back until her lips are near my ear. "Hmm.." She hums. "Too bad I didn't get to hear it." In my muddled state of mind, it took me a while to understand what she means. It helped when I felt her thumb caress my lip. "You might draw blood if I go on a second longer." She chuckles.

Her expression changed from a seductress to the Lisa I know in the blink of an eye.

"Let me help you with your hair." She grabs the dryer from the table and starts drying it.

I can't believe this. I'm sitting here still flustered and on edge while she's drying my hair like nothing happened just moments ago.

Lesson learned: Don't provoke the seductress!

Well...

Maybe just not before I'm fully recovered from this incident.

***

It's been two days since that night. I still remember it vividly and it flusters me everytime. After she dried my hair we both were so tired that the moment we got in a comfortable position on the bed, her being the big spoon we drifted to sleep instantly.

We both are busy during the day with our separate packed schedules so we don't get to see each other as much as we'd like but we made it work. At night, the one who finishes their schedule last would head straight to the house of the person who got home first.

Like last night, I was already asleep in my bed when I felt Lisa's warmth engulf me. "Hey.. what time is it?" I asked groggily.

"Just past one." She replied. "Go back to sleep."

I nod but before complying I turn around in her arms cupping her face to give her a kiss on the lips.

"Goodnight love." She says as I drifted off to sleep.

I smile. Life couldn't get better than that, sleeping in the arms of the person I love.

Though right now I'm feeling a little tense because I made the decision to finally talk to him. The only upside in this situation is that Lisa will be there with me. Not while I talk to him, of course.

I look at his contact number on my phone for a while, still not quite ready. Realizing that I'm just torturing myself by prolonging this wait, I finally press the call button.

"Hello?" I hear his deep voice.

"Hi." I pause. Not really knowing what to say. "It's Jennie." I blurt out.

"I know." He chuckles. "Hi, are you ready to talk?"

"Yeah.. When can we meet?" I ask. Still a little unsure about all of this.

"How about tonight?" He asks, a little too excited for my liking. Was Lisa's assumption right?

"That's actually better for me because we have to fly to Vietnam tomorrow and I want to get this over and done as soon as we can." I tell him truthfully.

"Good, me too. I'll text you the time and place." Sounding happy, clearly oblivious of the statement I made. It's like he didn't hear the words I said after I agreed to the meeting. "I'm so happy that you said yes. I'll see you later Jen." He hungs up before I could say goodbye.

I sigh.

What have I gotten myself into?

***

-Lisa-

It's quarter to midnight and we're now driving to the place where Jennie and him agreed to meet. I look over to the passenger seat, I see unnie fiddling with her fingers, looking out the window. I can see that she's nervous and a little anxious.

I reach over and hold her hand in mine to stop her fiddling and comfort her at the same time. "It's going to be fine unnie." I turn away from the road for a second for her to see my smile. "And if things go south, just call me and I'll be there in a heartbeat." I let go of her hand and do the intro move to 2PM's Heartbeat song.

She bursts out laughing and it's music to my ears. Coincidentally the traffic lights ahead turns red so I slowly stop then pull the hand brake. I just watch her laughing with a smile on my face.

"Wow. That was super cringey but super funny as well." Chuckling and shaking her head at the same time. She finally looks at me. "Thank you." She says sincerely. "That made some of the nerves and anxiety leave my body."

"Good. That means I'm doing my job halfly right." I say, putting the car on drive as the lights turn green.

She offers her hand for me to hold. "No..." As she locks her hand with mine she gives it a peck and says.

"You're doing everything right."

Note: Sorry for the late update 'again'. With my busy life now I couldn't update as much as I'd like. But don't worry I will try my best to write as much as I can when I'm not working so I could give you an update that you guys deserve. 😊

Good news: I will drop another chapter/chapters tomorrow 😏