𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 xᴠ : ᴀʟɪᴏᴛʜ

AN : Sorry this chapter is short again, I do hope you enjoy it though <3

The group was standing at the edge of a cliff, watching Alioth from afar. The fresh breeze was blowing harshly, making the grass and the various plant leaves rustle. The sky was a dark ominous grey. The storm was coming, Alioth was roaring thunder.

Y/n's heart was racing. Finally, Loki and Sylvie would find out the truth behind the TVA, while Y/n would find out why, and perhaps how, they miraculously appeared in the MCU.

This was the beginning of the end. This was goodbye.

"Okay, so what's the next move?" Mobius asked, speaking loudly above the sound of the raging storm as he looked straight ahead.

"The TVA needs to be brought down. We don't know who created it or where they are, but that thing out there does." Sylvie pointed towards Alioth, as she explained the plan. "When it hit me earlier, I linked to it. It was brief, but I caught a glimpse of something, and I think if I can get close enough to it, I can enchant it, and it's gonna take me to whoever's behind all of this." The blonde took out the TemPad that she had stolen from judge Renslayer before she had pruned herself and gave it to Loki.

The God contemplated the device for a few seconds, taking his decision carefully. "I'm staying."

Mobius turned his head towards him, surprised. Y/n caught a glimpse of disappointment in the man's eyes. The analyst had hoped that Loki would go back to the TVA with him so they could bring it down together.

"Loki, I don't even know if this is gonna work." Sylvie said, unsure of herself. She didn't want him or anyone else to be in danger because of her plans.

"You go, I go." Loki said, determined. "Y/n you're coming, right?"

"I am. I also need to get some questions answered." They replied, nodding.

The God of Mischief gave the TemPad to Mobius, and the analyst started inputting the coordinates of the TVA.

"It's happening, guys. The branch will be right out there." Kid pointed to Alioth.

"I'll give your regards to Renslayer." Mobius said with a grin at Sylvie.

"Oh, please do." She rolled her eyes.

"You boys want a ticket out of there?" The analyst asked Classic, Kid, and Crocky.

"What? No. We're staying here." The Kid replied.

"This is our home." Classic added

Alligator Loki (Crocky) growled in approval.

"Are you sure? What about Alioth?" Loki asked, worried for his other variants.

"We've survived this long. We know what we're doing." The older God replied confidently.

"Loki, you're gonna need this on your journey." Kid Loki made a long golden magic dagger, called Gram appear in his hands. This sword was once held by Sigurd, the first hero of Asgard. "Go on." He nodded for the God to take it.

Loki carefully took the dagger and summoned a sheath in his back to put it away.

"Good luck. I hope you find what you're looking for." Classic said sincerely and Loki nodded and smiled, thanking him for his much-needed moral support.

The three other Lokis turned away and left the others alone. Mobius made the rectangle transparent orange portal appear and walked towards it.

"Gods I hate this moment. Don't cry Y/n, don't cry."

"Looks like you got away in the end." Mobius stopped next to his Loki and smiled smugly.

Loki gave him a light chuckle and smiled lovingly in return. "I always do."