𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 ɪ : ᴀᴄʀᴏss ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴜʟᴛɪᴠᴇʀsᴇ

[Somewhere above the Atlantic Ocean]

"We're facing some slight turbulence. For your safety, please put your seat belts on."

Y/n rubbed their eyes, waking up from a nap, the passenger next to them, an old man -who they swore they already saw somewhere- had woken them up so they could put their seatbelts on.

There were some slight shaking movements from the plane, and Y/n wasn't really reassured by all of this... Suddenly, the lights shut off and powered back again several times, causing passengers to gasp and some random kids to scream. The h/c haired student clasped onto the armrests of their seat, taking deep breaths to calm down their nerves...

After a few more minutes of slight turbulence, the plane went stable again, and everyone calmed down. Y/n decided that they would try and sleep the rest of the flight...

"There are no more turbulence. Thank you."

And Y/n drifted to sleep once again... But wait, who is this Y/n exactly? Well, let me answer that for you, my friend! Y/n L/n was a 23-year-old international relationship and diplomacy student in an exchange programme with a university in New York. They are a rather understanding person and probably the best therapist friend one could ask for.

━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━

"Attention all passengers, we are approaching our destination, Newark Liberty Airport, New York. It is currently 11:45 PM. Thank you for travelling with us today."

Once again, Y/n woke up, this time hearing the pilot announce that they'd be landing soon. The student stretched their arms and legs a little bit. The seats were quite narrow.

The student looked through the plane's window, it was nighttime, but they could see the magnificent lights of New York's skyscrapers. What a sight.

The plane landed safely, and passengers were told to leave the plane and make sure they had left nothing inside. Y/n took their bag and small suitcase. Yes, it is a cabin suitcase because: 1 no money, 2 not that much to pack anyway. They exited the plane and searched for the main exit. As soon as the h/c left the building, goldish orange transparent rectangle portals appeared.

"Oh, I'm screw- WAIT WHAT -" Y/n rubbed their eyes, trying to determine if they were hallucinating or if it was real.

A group of Minutemen, all dressed in black with some sort of protective gear, walked out of the Time Doors and all looked at Y/n, menacingly.

"Variant identified." A man said, wearing all black, just like the other people who came out of the portals.

"Excuse me?" The student was extremely confused. This had to be a dream. There was no way it could be possible, right? Y/n pinched their skin and soon realised that... it was no dream.

"On behalf of the Time Variance Authority, I hereby arrest you for crimes against the Sacred Timeline." He sounded threatening and had a stern expression on this face.

"Now, hang on for a seco-"

"Hands up." He added, cutting Y/n off. Soon all the other hunters' weapons were aimed at Y/n.

Y/n raised their hands, not wanting any more trouble than they already had. This situation was honestly scary. Sure, it didn't seem as scary on TV, but in real life? Oh, it's awful.

"You're coming with us."

━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━

[Earlier, TVA headquarters]