𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 xɪ : ʜᴇᴅᴏɴɪsᴛɪᴄ ɢᴏᴅ

Loki approached the bar with Y/n and ordered some alcohol for himself while Sylvie was starting to fall asleep back at the seats where the god and Y/n were previously.

"You're sure you don't want anything?" The god of mischief asked Y/n, but they politely refused again.

"No thank you, I don't drink." They shook their head as Loki nodded a 'thank you' at the bartender and started drinking.

"So, since we're like, fictional in your world, how am I portrayed?" He asked, looking curiously at them while taking another sip of his drink. The effects of alcohol were already starting to settle in, making him less formal. "Am I popular? Loved? Hated?"

"Oh gods... This is going to be interesting." Y/n thought as they took a deep breath. They looked at Loki straight in the eyes. "Well... yes, you're popular and loved." They said, choosing their words carefully. They didn't want Loki to get all prideful and start a monologue on how amazing he is.

The god finished his glass and ordered another drink and leaned against the counter. "Am I now?" He smirked, getting proud. "How popular am I exactly?" Loki asked, sipping on his drink. He was very curious about Y/n's world. Well, no, he was curious about how he was viewed in their world. Big difference.

Y/n sighed and leaned against the counter as well. "Very popular." They saw the look on the god's face and instantly regretted their words. "I should not have said that this will get embarrassing very quickly-" 

"Oh really?" He continued drinking his glass, a playful expression on his face. "And what about you?" Loki raised an eyebrow. "Were you a fan?" The god finished his drink and ordered yet another.

Y/n cleared their throat and looked away, trying to avoid the subject. They took a quick glance at him and saw that his expression was clearly demanding an answer. They sighed and looked at Loki again. "Yeah... kinda?" Hmmm I'm pretty sure it was more than 'kinda' Y/n... But Loki was too drunk to notice the obvious lie and let it pass. "Thank gods he's drunk."

He hummed and sipped on his drink, getting even more drunk. "You see, I always knew that I was popular in another universe." Loki finished his glass and once again ordered one at the bar. The bartender gave him a look but immediately poured him a glass. The god nodded and drank again, letting his blue train guard attire being replaced by his normal TVA clothes again. "I am very charming after all." Loki said confidently, smirking at Y/n.

"Sure you are..." They mumbled under their breath, then gained their composure again. Y/n looked at the god of mischief and noticed that he wasn't undercover anymore. "Loki, your disguise is gone." They said warningly to him.

"Bah! Who cares?" He shrugged and chuckled, drinking his glass of alcohol. "It's the end of the world!" Loki exclaimed with a huge grin.

"Yup, he's drunk."

"Oh! And, about that world collapsing thing you talked about," Loki started, putting his drink aside. "How do you know that such a thing would happen?" He raised an eyebrow.

"It's just how your universe works." Y/n said, crossing their arms. "That's why I am not sure about how everyone's fine..." Then they realised their words and quickly corrected themself. "Not like I want the universe to collapse! Don't get the wrong idea!" They chuckled nervously, rubbing the back of their neck.