𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 xɪɪ : ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀᴋ

AN : Sorry for the late update, high school has started again so I have less time to write. Enjoy!

━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━

"You know, I don't think I've ever walked this much in my life." The god of mischief complained as he rolled up the sleeves of his shirt and walked besides Sylvie. Y/n rolled their eyes mockingly, had Loki never been on hikes before?

The group had been walking for about 30 minutes, making their way towards the main city where the ark to get off Lamentis was located.

"That's a pretty good life." Sylvie replied. She was walking in between Y/n and Loki.

"Well, you're lucky you missed it." He paused as he continued walking. "Here's an idea. What if you enchanted Y/n and I and you could walk for both of us? Or I take a nap in my subconscious, and then you could just wake me when we arrive. Yeah?"

"What a child..."

"Yeah, that's not how enchantment works." The goddess of mischief retorqued in a know-it-all manner.

"All right, how does it work?"

"Doesn't matter."

"You know, I feel like I've told you so much about me. I really don't know the first thing about you." Loki gestured to Sylvie. "Or you too for that matter." He added and pointed towards Y/n.

"Thanks for the tactical advantage." She grinned and high fived Y/n.

"Ah, so, you want to use that tactical advantage to kill me when the TVA shows up."

"Worried, are you?" Sylvie kept her Cheshire smile on her face.

"I just need to know if I can trust you."

"Okay, fine. You want to know how enchantment works." She made a quick pause before continuing. "I have to make physical contact and then grab hold of their mind."

"How?"

"It depends on the mind. Most are easy and I can overtake them instantly. Others, the stronger ones, it gets tricky. I'm in control, but they're there, too. In order to preserve the connection, I have to create a fantasy from their memories." She paused and glanced at Y/n. "Or worst-case scenario, like Y/n's mind, I'm just a spectator or barely have any control. I could just speak through their mouth but couldn't do anything that went against their morals."

"And you call me a magician."

"Honestly there isn't much to know about me." Y/n shrugged as they looked at Loki.

"Says the one who literally comes from another universe." He scoffed and crossed his arms.

"Well, besides that, nothing interesting." They said nonchalantly as they continued walking.

Sylvie chuckled and shook her head. "Don't be so sure Y/n, I saw some of your memories when I enchanted you, and they were interesting. Incomprehensible, but interesting." She sighed. "And that young soldier from the TVA, her mind was messed up. Everything clouded. I had to pull a memory from hundreds of years prior before she even fought for them."

"What? What'd you just say?" Loki abruptly stopped abruptly and turned towards Sylvie. "Before she joined the TVA?"

"Yeah. She was just a regular person on Earth." She said casually, like it was common knowledge.

"A regular person?"

"Loved margaritas."

"I was told that everyone who works for the TVA was created by the Time-Keepers."