👍︎⚐︎☹︎☹︎✌︎🏱︎💧︎☜︎(Reworked)

Start from the beginning

After Weiss said name of figure suddenly everyone started to lose consciousness... and after 3 more second everyone falled unconscious and changed Dr Arthur Watts left room and started flying to unknown direction... or not soo unknown...?

------------------------------------------------------------------
Time: 18:00
Place: Near White Fang base in mountain Glenn
Narrator pov...
------------------------------------------------------------------

After long day Jaune decided to take s break after tiring day and go for a walk around base alone. Everything was normal until-

???:Hello young man...

Suddenly Jaune heard voice behind him and when he turned around he meet... Supposed to be dead Dr.Watts?!

Jaune: Ah... now this is surprising... Well hello mister... Watts...

Watts: Don't worry you are not insane... after all i will soon explain why and how I'm here...

And after this Dr.Watts and Jaune had a long talk... Luckily Jaune was a smart young man soo he understanded everything what Watts was saying... talk was very long... Watts discussed with Jaune a lot of things while walking around city and surprisingly meeting no grimms in the way...

But after while Dr.Watts did something unexpected... he snapped his fingers and Jaune started to see... interesting images and scenes... and when images stopped showing Dr.Watts told about Ozpin or better call him Ozma war with Salem, how two gods left Remnant and many...many...many others details... and than Dr.Watts gived Jaune an offer... with power of 4 relics Dr Watts can creat a perfect world where no one have to die... jaune thinked a little and taked the deal... Now with his new knowledge and powers... Jaune wanted to make sure that this hypocrite society will... COLLAPSE and new perfect on RISE...

------------------------------------------------------------------
Time: 13:00
Place: Mountain Glenn, White Fang base
Narrator pov
------------------------------------------------------------------

While Jaune and Dr.Watts are talking team RWBY already regain their consciousness but they didn't remember encounter with Dr.Watts... Welp doesn't metter because now they found White Fang train! Tram RWBY gonna try to sabotage their plans but... little they know that it's too late...

We can see that train already started to move and team RWBY didn't had a choice but to follow. While they jumped on train Jaune teleported with Dr.Watts to train driver cabin where Jaune met Eve and Roman but... Roman and Eve couldn't see Dr.Watts. Jaune understood that only he can see Dr.Watts... Jaune guessed that he is like a bridge for Dr.Watts into this world . Welp it doesn't metter right now because operation started and they already moving to Vale capital-

* B O O M*

Seems like team RWBY is nearby of main cabin but... it doesn't metter they are too late to defuse or destroy bomb before it will open way for grimms to raid Vale capital

Eve: Welp... i will go with Neo to slow our Intruders down a little. They are moving much faster than expected...

Jaune: Okey than i will be ready to use my teleportation magic to evacuate everyone...

Roman: Welp i will stay with jaune and you have fun ladies... And Neo be careful

Neo give thumbs up and than walked with Eve to slow down team RWBY... But after while Ruby managed get to driver's cabin and was attacked by Roman while Jaune was in shadows preparing to evacuate everyone...