Chapter 11: Chara

Start from the beginning

Mettaton starts posing and I could see that the ratings for the show were going up and up. Mettaton sends more bombs towards us but I turn both of my hands into shields, I connect them and firm the blast wave. It still pushed me back but unlike last time when I used only one shield, I didn't take damage.

Mettaton: Enough of this! Do you really want humanity to perish? Or do you just believe in yourself that much?

Blue: Humanity won't perish, as long as I'm standing

Frisk: We are determined to stop Asgore's plan as well, we won't stop

Mettaton: I see, you have a lot of self belief and I can respect that, especially when it's doing wonders for the ratings!

Mettaton poses dramatically again and sends out these Mettaton drones, they were based on her appearance before and they were equipped with small laser guns.

I block their attacks while Frisk shoots them, I just realised that her soul was now yellow and I think about the colour of mine.

Mettaton: Don't get distracted!

Mettaton runs in and kicks my shield, the power coming from her legs was enough to create an opening for another kick that slipped through and connected with my face.

Frisk: Blue!

Chara: Oh, that's got to hurt

Mettaton: Sorry, Darling, but you left me no choice

Blue:......It was a good hit

Mettaton: What?!

Frisk: You're okay!

Surprisingly, I had firmed the kick well, and now I can counter the confused and shocked Mettaton. My right hand turns into a Blade and I slash both of Mettaton's arms off, I shield bash her away and she almost slipped.

Mettaton: W-Who need arms, anyways? I still have these glorious legs!

Frisk: And yet you couldn't hurt us with it!

Mettaton: Y-Yes, I suppose that is true....

Blue: Mettaton, the ratings are going up so maybe we should stop

Mettaton: And why should I do that? I-I have you where I want!

Blue: Do you? Because really, I'm standing here with almost no damage and you don't have your arms......we have won this fight....you have lost

Mettaton:.....A-Are you the star? Can you really protect humanity?

Blue: If that is my purpose in life, then I will protect humanity, but that doesn't mean I will take a life, human or monster

Mettaton: You are a noble person, Blue, my darling. You're almost like a Knight, a silent but strong and deadly Knight....but I am not done yet!

Mettaton jumps at me, ready to use her legs to bring me down, my gauntlets form and I grab Mettaton by her legs. She didn't expect me to have the strength to do it and I spun her around before throwing her back.

She lands on the floor and looks defeated, but then she looks at her ratings and I think I could see small stars in her eyes.

Mettaton: Oh look at those ratings! This is the most viewers I've ever had! We've reached the viewer call in milestone! One lucky viewer will have the chance to talk to me......before I leave the Underground forever

Blue: That hasn't been decided yet

Mettaton: Oh but it has, because I am not done yet! Now let's see what our first caller will say