Field trip (Part 12)

Start from the beginning

They shack their heads.

" Alright, then let's go. "

" Can I take you to security?! " Said Vespesia with a determined look. " What would you do if you encountered Reflecta again? "

" ... Then make sure you will leave back to the heroes after you take me to the security. "

" Yes! "

What are you so happy about?

" That's settled then! Let's go! " Announced Ladybug.

We nodded.

All of us rushed out of the room and then dispersed in different directions to find Reflecta while Vesperia and I went on our way to the security room.

" Which floor is the security again? "

" Second floor, above us. "

" Alright! "

She took a tight hold of my waist, threw her spinning top in the air and we started swinging inside the building corridors.

Then all of a sudden something hit us and we fell on the ground.

" Ouch! "

" Chloe! You ok!? "

" Yeah! Don't worry! " I rubbed my head to soothe the pain as I stood. " What the hell was that just now? "

" Don't know- Chloe duck! "

Upon hearing her I ducked myself fast and noticed that Reflecta flew over me.

She was about to change my face structure with that punch!

Reflecta landed and Vespesia leaped onto her and threw her fist on her face which hit on the spot. Right at that very moment Reflecta punched Vesperia's face as well. Both took critical hits.

Then they both started to fist shower at each other while dodging the other's attacks.

..... Zoe knows how to fight!?

I was physically shocked by the new found information. I mean I can't blame myself, after all, all I have ever seen her doing was 'venom' the villains at the end of the show.

" Chloe! While I am holding her continue going on!! "

" You are literally fighting right in front of the stare case!! How the hell you expect me to go past you!! "

" Ugh! "

She leaped backward to some distance of the stare case, then she threw her spinning top at her which got wrapped around her and then she pulled the rope making both of them out of my way.

" Go! "

" Right! "

I dashed onto the stare case to the second floor.

After some running I finally reached the security room and hurriedly locked the room from the inside.

" * sigh * God! I am already exhausted but even after that I had to do all the physical work all over again! Ugh! I hate it! This is ridiculous! Utterly ridiculous!! "

I turned around and found that there was no one in the security.

" At least I don't have to do the explanation again. "

I reached out to the computers which were left on. Everything in the cameras were shown in the computers' window. Each monitor has an excess of at least six cameras and one huge keyboard for controlling.

" .... This is confusing.... "

Let's be honest, I have never done something like this so I don't know what to do and how to do.