Field trip (Part 12)

Começar do início

" This is a detailed map divided in four different pages. "

" A map? " Asked Vesperia.

" A map. " I nodded. " A map of this whole museum. Four floors, four pages. Initially, it's purpose was supposed to be a guide for my group project, never had I ever thought that this is how it's gonna be used for. "

That's a lie.

Of course I knew this kind of commotion was going to happen so I told John wee to pack a detailed map of the museum along with my 'Ultimate insect killing tool'.

This is the thing that I confirmed that he put inside my bag before biding him back on the station.

" You had this with you since the beginning? " Asked Ladybug.

" Apparently. Anyway, hear me out. Our first priority here will not be to defeat Reflecta but to imprison her then the evacuation of the people."

" But shouldn't defeating her be our first priority? " Asked Vaiperion as everyone else showed their agreement with him.

" That is also important but listen to the whole plan first. If I have to say it in short then isolate Reflecta away from the crowd, evacuate the people in the process and then defeat her. "

" What's the difference? "

" Use your brain. Reflecta is making everyone identical to herself. Even before me, she has reflecta-lised many others already and is probably still doing that. If we let her wander in the museum with all her identicals rooming wild with panic, can you guarantee me that you will absolutely not hurt any innocent in the process? "

That question left everyone to look at each other's faces in tension.

I continued,
" This plan of mine also has other benefits, like Vesperia doesn't have to protect me and she can fight alongside you all. Everyone will be out of danger after the evacuation. You all can do all what you want as there will only be one Reflecta left here. "

Ladybug's eyes widened.

She definitely understood what I was trying to say.

" But how exactly are we supposed to do that? " Asked Cat Noir.

I took a page of the map and placed my index at the decent size circle at the corner of the page.

" This place. This museum has a planetarium of its own. Take her here. It's on the ground floor. Being in the corner of the building gives more space for people to run without going in the roundabout ways if the fight is in the middle of the building. It's advantageous in many ways. "

" And what do we have to do? " Asked Cat Noir.

" The four of you will find and lore her to this place. How? That area is yours' to think. I will give this map to Ladybug for assistance. "

" Hm? Then who is gonna evacuate all the people if all the four of us will be after her? " Asked Ladybug.

" Leave that to me. "

In my statement they were all dumbfounded again.

I continued,
" Didn't I say I will help? "

" Also, what about the people that may as well be hiding inside the planetarium? " Asked Vaiperion.

I took another page and placed my hand on a small rectangle on the paper and said,
" This is the security. This whole building is being monitored from this place. And they can also make announcements here. Through that system I will lead the whole crowd out of here, planetarium included, before you guys bring Reflecta there, after that make sure that Reflecta stays inside the planetarium until the whole evacuation is done, would be even better if you just defeat her in the meantime. Any other questions? "