Chapter 14

𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓼

It's been 2 days of Taekook's marriage. Everything seems to be proceeding smoothly. But today taehyung noticed something off in Jungkook's demeanor. He understands that the younger is shy and introverted and don't talk much, but he seems a bit sad.

Currently, Taehyung is talking on the phone with his friend. When the call ended he went to living room and Jungkook is chatting with Mrs. Kim. He moved forward towards them, he sat beside Jungkook who turned towards him and offered him a smile.

"What're you both talking?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook opened his mouth and was about to say something but Mrs. Kim spoke, "It's personal, we don't want to tell you." Taehyung rolled his eyes playfully, Jungkook chuckled when he saw their reactions.

"Okay, don't tell me, But you both have talked a lot, now please give me my husband back." Taehyung said and wrapped his around Jungkook's waist and pull him little closer. As Jungkook felt Taehyung's arm around him, warmth spread in his body, making him smiled when he glanced at Taehyung.

"so you can bore him again. Both of you are newlywed couple, so go for outing, enjoy your beautiful days, spend time together as much as you can so you both can go to know each other." Mrs. Kim said, taehyung and Jungkook listened to her quietly and nodded.

"I was thinking to take Jungkook to his parents house." As Taehyung said this a wide smile appeared on Jungkook's face. When taehyung saw Jungkook's smile, he guessed that the younger might be missing his parents that's why he was sad.

"Yeah, that's a good idea. They must be missing Jungkook." Mrs. Kim said while smiling. Taehyung nodded and turned his head towards Jungkook. "So we both are going to get ready." Taehyung said, Mrs. Kim nodded and the couple went to their room.

As they entered their bedroom, Jungkook rushed towards their closet to select the dress for him that he's going to wear. He took out two outfits and got confused in between them. He is not able to decide that which one will look good on him. He debated for some minutes as if he should ask from taehyung or not.

What if he find me irritating and annoying. 

Jungkook thought as he took the side of his lower lip under his teeth. He think for sometime and went to Taehyung who is sitting on the bed using his phone. The younger took slow steps, taehyung felt a presence so he looked up and saw Jungkook standing on the other side of the bed.

The elder noticed that Jungkook wants to say something so he patiently waited for Jungkook to speak. His expressions are soft, gentle and a glint of spark in his eyes. Taehyung's soft expressions relaxed Jungkook's a little.

"I-- I want to ask t-that which one will look g-good on me?" Jungkook shuttered as he showed taehyung both outfits, still bitting his lower lip. Taehyung noticed it, he got up from the bed and walked towards younger.

Taehyung raised his hand and gently touched his husband's lips, making Jungkook's breath hitched. With his thumb he delicately guide younger's  lower lip outward from his teeth.

"Don't.. it will start bleeding." Taehyung said softly as he caresses Jungkook's lip with his thumb. The bunny boy shakily nodded. As taehyung brought his hand Back, the younger finally released his breath that he was holding.

He felt his cheeks heating up, so he look down trying to hide his flustered face. Taehyung smiled adorably at Jungkook's flustered face. "BTW, about the dress. Everything will look good on you but if you want me to tell you then.. mmm..." Taehyung made a thinking face as he looked at the outfits.

"This one." Taehyung said pointing at the right one. Jungkook smiled and nodded. "Thank you." The younger said sweetly. "The Pleasure is all mine." Taehyung said and smiled.