Chapter 3

Enjoy!

"Don't you know how to walk? Look, you're enduring so much pain now." Taehyung said worriedly and looked at Alaya with a glare. Who pouted and looked outside the car.

"It was not my fault.. it was that man's fault who bumped into me, hmph." Alaya said while looking outside.

"You talk so much in front of me. Why didn't you say anything to that man, huh?!" Taehyung asked while driving towards home. When taehyung got know that Alaya is injured. He took her to hospital.

Doctor checked her ankle and bandaged it. He told her to take rest and give her some medicines. Now they are heading towards home. "Oppaaaaaa, stop this.." Alaya whined and told taehyung to stop scolding her.

Taehyung didn't said anything after that. After sometime, they were Infront of their house. Taehyung helped her to walk inside the house. When Mrs. Kim saw her daughter limping. She gasped and went towards them.

They are in the living room. Mrs. Kim put the cushion under Alaya's foot. "What happened to you ankle?" Mrs. Kim asked worriedly.

"Its sprained. But doctor said there is nothing to worry about. It will be alright in 1 or 2 days. Don't worry." Alaya told her and smiled reassuringly at her.

"But how did this happened?" Mrs. Kim asked with frown on her forehead. "Ms. Doctor forgot how to walk properly." Taehyung said to her mother.

"Oppaa!!" Alaya said irritatedly. Taehyung laughed lightly and ruffled her hair. "Alright.. I was just kidding. And Mom you know that how crowdy place is amusement park and someone bumped into her and she tripped and fell down." Taehyung told his mother that what happened.

"And that A$$hole didn't even looked back, Idiot." Alaya said angrily. "Hey, don't curse." Taehyung said with little glare. She rolled her eyes.

"Thank God! Those two stranger helped me. They were really sweet and kind. They were besties, So cute. One of them was looking like bunny.. he was really cute with doe eyes and the other was little shorter than his bestie. But he was also really cute." Alaya praised them while smiling. Taehyung and his mother chuckled seeing her ranting about them.

"You both talk I'm going to cut some fruits for you guys." Mrs. Kim said and went towards the kitchen.

"You know bro, I want that bunny boy to be my brother-in-law. Bro, you both will make a perfect match!" Alaya said excitedly. Taehyung looked at her in disbelief and shooked his head.

"You are crazy. Alie," Taehyung said to her. She just sticked her tongue out and teased taehyung. But then she remembered something and her eyes started to shine.

"Bro! I know their name!! One's name was Jimin and the bunny boy's name was ju---," Alaya was cut of by taehyung.

"We will talk about their names and biography later. Right now, eat something and then have your medicines. I'm going in my room to freshen up." Taehyung said and went from there. Alaya sighed and leaned back.

7:00pm

"Eomma you know we both enjoyed there so so much. And jiminie was so scared when we went to rollercoaster and Ferris wheel." Jungkook told his mother about today's adventure with his bestie.

Jungkook came back and an hour ago and Jimin went back to his home after meeting Mrs. Jeon.

Mrs. Jeon is preparing dinner and Jungkook is sitting on the kitchen counter and talking to her who has a wide smile on her face seeing her son so happy and energetic.

"What did you both ate there?" Mrs. Jeon asked. "We ate some snacks in amusement park and after enjoying there we went to our favorite restaurant and ate pizza, french fries and coke." Jungkook said with sparkling eyes.

Mrs. Jeon nodded with a chuckle. "Eomma, when we were heading back from rollercoaster we saw a girl fell down. Someone bumped into her and didn't even look back to check her. She was in pain. So me and jiminie helped her." Jungkook told her about the incident with a little sad face.

"My babies did great to help her. I'm proud on you both." Mrs. Jeon said and smiled widely. Jungkook showed his bunny smile and hugged his mother.

"She was sweet and her name was Alaya. She said she came there with her brother." Jungkook said and his mother frowned lightly at some thought but then shrugged it off.

"Kookie baby can you plz put it on the table?" Mrs. Jeon asked from Jungkook to placed the dish of salad and a pot of curry on the table. "Sure, mom" Jungkook said and went towards the table and head back to his mother after placing the things on the table.

"Anything else, eomma?" Jungkook asked. "No baby you go and freshen up." Jungkook nodded at his mother and headed towards his room. He entered inside and went towards washroom to take a shower.

After taking shower he wore casual clothes. White oversized shirt with black shorts. He dried his hair and went downstairs. He was on the last stair when he saw and hear his parents talking. He though that they were talking about some random things but he heard his name mentioning.

_

Kim family is eating his dinner with little chitchat. "Mom, I think it's time for oppa to get married, right?" Alaya said innocently to her mother. Taehyung chocked on his food when he heard her, he looked at her to saw a little smirk playing on her lips.

"Yeah, I was also thinking about it." Mrs. Kim said. Taehyung eyes widened. "Mom! Don't take her serious. She is saying this just to tease me. Don't be serious okk?" Taehyung said nervously.

"No Taebear, I'm personally thinking about that you should get married now and then i also have to free from Alaya's duty. I want my both childs to have a happy life." Mrs. Kim said and Taehyung gave her a smile.

"I have someone who will be perfect for oppa." Alaya said excitedly. Mrs. Jeon and Taehyung looked at her in confusion. "Who?" Mrs. Kim asked

"The Bunny boy who helped me in park. He is so cute, pretty. He will be perfect for oppa." Alaya said with a wide smile and Taehyung almost rolled his eyes.

"You started again," Taehyung said. "C'mon oppa." Alaya said with pleading eyes. "What c'mon? It's not a thing or something that you said and I will buy it to you." Taehyung said trying to make her understand that it's not a joke. She is talking about a person who he didn't even knew not even new his name.

"Well, there is no need for someone else. I already choose a boy who is more than perfect for my son." Mrs. Kim said with a beautiful smile making and Taehyung's eyes widened and Alaya gasped.

To be continue

Don't forget to mention me how was the chapter 💞🌹

Do vote and share this book📚✨

Take care, stay safe💫 see you guys in the next chapter🌸🌟🌈