Chapter 7

Enjoy!

"Alaya! What are you doing!?" Mrs. Kim whispered yelled. Alaya sat down with a pout. Jungkook looked at her with wide, shocked eyes. Meanwhile, Taehyung was also observing Jungkook, enjoying his cute and surprised expressions.

Jungkook's adorable expressions made Taehyung forget why his sister had yelled and why Jungkook was so shocked. He was completely mesmerized by Jungkook's beauty, that he forget everything else around him.

Alaya glanced at Jungkook and smiled, who returned it with a warm smile. "Kook baby, come here and sit," Mrs. Jeon said. Jungkook moved forward and greeted them, taking the empty seat next to Alaya.

"Jungkook, you've already met Mrs. Kim, right?" Mrs. Jeon asked, and Jungkook nodded with a small smile. "He's her son, Kim Taehyung," Mrs. Jeon added, pointing at Taehyung.

Jungkook looked in Taehyung's direction, and Taehyung was already looking at him. They locked eyes for a moment, and it was Jungkook who looked away shyly. A red hue spread across his cheeks due to the intensity of Taehyung's gaze.

Taehyung smiled and took a deep breath to calm his racing heart. "And she is Kim Alaya, Taehyung's sister," Mrs. Jeon introduced Jungkook.

"We don't need introductions, right, Jungkook?" Alaya asked with a sweet smile. "Yeah," Jungkook replied in a low voice.

"Mom, Oppa... he's the one who helped me in the park," Alaya said with a wide smile. Mrs. Kim's expression turned to surprise, along with everyone else in the living room.

"Ahh, now I remember when Kookie was telling me about the girl he and Jimin helped in the amusement park. He mentioned the name, and I was confused because I'd heard the name somewhere before, but I didn't realize it was our Alaya," Mrs. Jeon said and chuckled.

Taehyung was busy stealing secret glances at Jungkook but he didn't missed the name 'Jimin'. He frowned and felt something strange, like something is burning inside him.

"How's your ankle?" Jungkook asked in concern from Alaya. "Oh, it's perfectly fine." Alaya replied softly, Jungkook nodded.

"How are you Jungkook dear?" Mrs. Kim asked with a smile. "I'm fine. How are you?" Jungkook responded and gave her a soft smile.

"I'm also fine. BTW you are looking really pretty." Mrs. Kim said causing Jungkook to blush. He shyly thanked her.

Taehyung was captivated by Jungkook's every expression and action. He admired the sparkle in Jungkook's doe eyes, the shy smiles that graced his lips, and noticed even his trembling hands. Taehyung wished to reach out, hold Jungkook's hand, and tell him to relax and tell him how much beautiful he is looking.

The maids brought the snacks and juices for them. They were serving when Jungkook also joined to help them. A smile appeared on everyone's faces. Kim family didn't think that Jungkook is doing this to impress them, because Jungkook's expressions and the way he is doing everything is far from an act.

Mrs. Kim already new that Jungkook is not this kind of person. She knows Jungkook is really a kind, sweet and soft person and when she looked at Taehyung. She found him smiling at Jungkook that made her heart warm.

Jungkook handed taehyung juice who accept it immediately. "Thank you." Taehyung said with a smile and Jungkook returned that smile.

After a while, Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Jeon decided that Jungkook and Taehyung should have some private time to get to know each other better.

"Jungkook, why don't you show Taehyung around?" Mrs. Jeon suggested, causing Jungkook's eyes to widen. He nervously cleared his throat and stood up, glancing at Taehyung. "L-let's go," Jungkook stammered nervously.