Chapter 4

It's 9:10pm and Taehyung is sitting on the couch inside his mother's room. Mrs. Kim came and sit beside him. Mrs. Kim told taehyung to came in her room as she have something really important to talk to him.

First Taehyung was confuse but now he is nervous as she saw his mother has serious expressions. He rubbed his hands due to nervousness. The air around them is tensed. Taehyung don't know about what his mother is going to talk.

"W-what you do want to talk a-about mom?" Taehyung asked nervously. "At dinner, I said that I found a spouse for you. I was not joking taehyung." Mrs. Kim said and taehyung was little surprised although he knows that his mother would joke on his marriage.

"But mom, I don't know whom you are talking about," Taehyung said with a little frown on his forehead.

"That's why I called you hear, son. You trust me, right? I'm your mother I won't do anything that is not good for my childs. And I'm not going to force you in anything Taebear. At the end, it will be your decision and I will accept it." Mrs. Kim said with hope.

"I trust you mom.. I know you won't do anything that is not good for me and Alaya. I know mom.. don't worry." Taehyung assured her. Mrs. Kim smiled.

"The boy I found for you is your father's best friend's son. He is really sweet, kind, innocent boy. I met him twice I think but he was a baby back then. His mother is my very good friend. We talk with almost everyday. Yesterday I went to their house to met them. We were casually talking when we started to talk about you and your wedding. I told them that I'm thinking about you marriage.

Taehyung is listening to her patiently and nodded his head as a gesture for her to continue.

Then I remembered about their son. I met him he was really shy and cute. The way he behaves, its so sweet. I can assure you that he is the one for you. When he went from there. I thought and talked about your both's wedding and they didn't have any problem with it.

They were happy to hear the proposal and told me that they will be happy to accept this proposal if their son will accept it too. I agreed about it. And They know that you are the CEO of Kim corporations. His father is the chairman of Jeon Enterprises. You know Jeon Minseok, right?"

Mrs. Kim told him everything and asked about Mr. Jeon. Taehyung quickly nodded.

"Yeah I heard about him alot in business world. He is one the top business men. But I didn't met him personally." Taehyung told his mother.

"He is your father's bestfriend. You met him but didn't remember bcz you were a child." Mrs. Kim said and Taehyung nodded.

"Wh-what is his name?" Taehyung asked from his mother.

"Jeon Minseok." Mrs. Kim said.. "no, no, his son's, whom you--" Taehyung was cut by his mother.

"Ohh his name is Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook." Mrs. Kim told him.

'Jungkook.. nice name' Taehyung thought and smiled a bit.

"Mr. Jeon called me today and invited us on dinner tomorrow. He wants to meet you personally and also you and Jungkook will meet and talk to each other." Mrs. Kim said and Taehyung nodded while his mind keep repeating the name.

The beautiful name of the beautiful person though he didn't meet him yet but his heart is saying that he must be beautiful. Suddenly Taehyung began to feel excitement for tomorrow. He came out of his thoughts when he heard his mother calling him.

"You don't have any problem with it right? If you have then you can tell me," Mrs Kim said and Taehyung hurriedly shooked his head with wide eyes. "We will go there and meet them. I know you are doing everything for my own betterment." Taehyung said to her with a smile.

"Yeah.. Be ready at 6:30pm tomorrow. We have to be there at 7:00pm, okay." Taehyung nodded with a small smile.
"Remember that I'm not forcing you in anything, my baby. Whatever your decision will be I'll accept." Mrs. Kim said, Taehyung smiled and hugged her from side.

"Alaya know about all this thing?" Taehyung asked and Mrs. Kim shooked her head. "I wanted to tell you first and want to know about your opinion." Taehyung nodded in understanding.

"I hope she won't make a fuss about all this and force me to marry to that bunny boy she was ranting about." Taehyung said with little laugh, Mrs. Kim also laughed.

"Now go and sleep, its already late." Mrs. Kim said and ruffled Taehyung's hair. Taehyung nodded said her good Night with a peck on her cheeks. He walked towards his room and sat on the bed while a little and beautiful smile dancing on his lips.

He can't help but feel a little excited, he don't know how he looks like, but he trusts his mother and above all his heart is giving him little signals that the meet with jeons will gonna be really well. His heart is beating rapidly just by knowing his name. What would happen when he will see him??

"Jeon Jungkook.. Can't wait to meet you, hope everything will go alright." Taehyung said with a smile and covered himself with comforter. He closed his eyes but opened immediately when a thought came in his mind.

"How can I be so stupid, I should have asked for his picture from mom." Taehyung said with a pout, but then smiled.

"It's okay, it will be better and exciting to see him directly face to face." Tae said with wide smile.

He closed his eyes again and slowly drifted into his Dreamland after sometime of thinking about Jungkook.

To be continued

I hope you guys enjoyed reading this chapter🌼✨

Don't forget to leave your reviews on it🌹💗

Take care lovelies💜.. see you guys in the next chapter❣️😚