Chapter 13

𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓼

It was a lovely morning. The room was filled with the sun's gentle rays streamed in through the window and making the room glow with warmth and light. The sweet sound of birds singing outside filled the air with tranquility.

As the sun rays fell on Jungkook's face, he scrunched his face and hide his face in warm pillow. Jungkook frowned as how his soft pillow become hard.

He opened his eyes and looked up, then reality struck him that he is now married and have a husband who is sleeping peacefully while holding the younger tightly and securely. Last night's memory replayed in Jungkook's mind and blood rushed to his cheeks.

He smiled shyly and snuggle in his hubby's chest. After some time, he looked at the clock and saw that it was 8:30 am. He didn't know whether Taehyung had to go to the office or not.

The younger bit his lower lip and decided to wake Taehyung up because even if he didn't have to go to the office, he still have to eat breakfast. So he turned his face towards taehyung. Jungkook smiled seeing him sleeping so peacefully without any worry of the world.

He brought his hand up to caresses Taehyung's cheeks and then he noticed the mole on his cheeks. Jungkook ran his hand through Taehyung's soft hairs. He was admiring his handsome features with a beautiful smile on his face.

Jungkook's eyes widened and the smile on his face disappeared when taehyung opened his eyes and looked at him with a little smirk. The younger quickly looked down and closed his eyes tightly as he got caught staring at his husband.

"It's okay. You can admire at me as much as you want.. I'm all yours to stare at, my Jungkookie." Taehyung said a bit teasingly and chuckled when he saw Jungkook's flushed face, tightly closed eyes and pursed lips.

Taehyung took him in his embrace and caresses his back. "Good Morning, Bun." Taehyung said softly. Jungkook opened his eyes and smiled. "Good Morning." Jungkook mumbled lowly but taehyung heard and smiled.

"It's 8:30. Are you not going office today?" Jungkook asked as he pulled away a little and faced taehyung. "Who goes to the office on their second day of marriage?" Taehyung said playfully. "I'm not going office for a week." He added.

"Sorry... I thought you---" Jungkook was cut off by Taehyung. "Don't say sorry. You didn't know about it, so you just asked. There's nothing for you to be sorry about." Taehyung said gently and offered Jungkook an assuring smile who returned it with a small one.

"C'mon. Let's freshen up and have breakfast.. hm." Taehyung said and Jungkook nodded his head. When jungkook got up from bed and was about to go towards the bathroom, but a sharp pain went through his lower abdomen, making him stumble on his place.

Taehyung hurriedly took him in his arms. "Are you okay?" He asked with concerned face. Jungkook nodded his head and said, "Y-Yeah, I'm okay. Just a l-little sore." Jungkook said in low voice and looked down due to shyness.

"Ohh.. let me take care of you." Taehyung said. A gasp left from Jungkook's lips when the elder picked him up in his arm. "I can walk.." Jungkook said with a frown. "Yeah i saw that." Taehyung said and looked down with a pout.

"By the way, you are so lightweight, Kook. I feel like I picked up a very small dumbbell," Taehyung said with a slight frown.

"Well, maybe you're just too stronger, Taehyung-shi." Jungkook responded with a subtle, introverted sass. The elder looked at him with a surprised look as he made Jungkook sit near the sink.

"I didn't knew.. you are sassy too." Taehyung said with a teasing look, making the Younger pout cutely with blushing cheeks. Taehyung laughed a little at Jungkook's adorable reaction.

✧✧✧✧

T

aehyung and Jungkook they freshened up and now getting ready to head downstairs for breakfast with their family. Taehyung changed into his casuals after taking a shower alone. Jungkook also changed into presentable but comfy clothes.

After a while, they went downstairs and saw Mrs. Kim setting the table with the help of Maids. She saw the newlywed couple descending the stairs. She smiled widely after seeing them.

She approached them with open arms. Taehyung smiled and was about to hug her, but she walked past him and warmly embraced Jungkook. Taehyung looked at her in disbelief.

"Good morning, my son-in-law," Mrs. Kim said enthusiastically. "Good morning, Mom," Jungkook replied sweetly as he hugged her back.

"Did you sleep well, dear?" Mrs. Kim asked her son-in-law as they pulled away from the hug. He nodded, "Yes, I hope you slept well too." Mrs. Kim smiled and nodded.

"Your son-in-law has arrived, so you've forgotten your own son," Taehyung said dramatically. Mrs. Kim rolled her eyes, and Jungkook chuckled.

"Good Morning my dramatic dear son." Mrs. Kim said and hugged taehyung who pouted but nonetheless hugged her back.

"Where is Alaya?" Jungkook asked. Mrs. Kim was about to answer him when they heard a cheerful voice. "I'm here!" Alaya said and hugged Jungkook.

"Good Morning." Jungkook said with a soft smile. "Good Morning to you too." Alaya said and smiled widely.

"Now let's go, the breakfast is ready." Mrs. Kim said and they Walked towards dinning area. They all took their respective seats.

"I can't believe, you are now my brother-in-law hyung." Alaya said and squealed. Jungkook giggled quietly while taehyung smiled and shook his head.

They began to eat their breakfast while chatting and smiling. A beautiful smile appeared on Jungkook's lips after seeing the lovely interaction of the others.

However, his happy smile turned into a sad one when he remembered that he also used to chat with his parents like this. He was missing them so much. He missed Jimin's good morning and good night messages.

His eyes slightly widened as he realized he hadn't checked his phone. He was sure that Jimin would have greeted him. The bunny boy took a mental note to check his phone after breakfast.

His thoughts interrupted by Taehyung's voice. Jungkook looked up at Taehyung with confused face. "You zoned out." Taehyung said.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realized." Jungkook said and looked down. "You are not eating either. Did you not like the food? If not then I can make something else for you." Mrs. Kim said when he saw Jungkook is playing with his food.

"No, no. I really liked the food. It's delicious. I'm eating.. Don't worry." Jungkook said quickly and reassured her with a smile. Mrs. Kim smiled back and nodded.

Jungkook began to eat his breakfast. After done with the breakfast, Alaya went to receive a phone call and Mrs. Kim in kitchen for some work.

Jungkook was sitting on the couch of the living area when he heard Taehyung's voice. "Why are you sad?" Taehyung asked while looking at Jungkook.

"I'm not. Just missing my parents." Jungkook responded. "It's okay. Don't be sad. If you want we can go and meet them." Taehyung said with a smile. Jungkook smiled back, happy that taehyung sensed his sadness and wants to make him feel happy.

"It doesn't look good like this.. we can go tomorrow?" Jungkook asked and tilted his head.

"Ofc, whenever you want." Taehyung assured him. They looked at each other with sparkling eyes and beautiful smile adoring their lips. Happy to be by each other's side.

------------------------------------------------------

To be continued♡

I hope you guys enjoyed reading this chapter☺️💓

It wasn't my plan to update this chapter today, but something really good happened and I was so happy that I decided, Why not make you guys happy too.😉♥️♥️

Don't forget to mention me how
was the chapter 😚💖

Vote, comments and share this book

Take care, see you guys in the next chapter.. bye bye lovelies😘💞💞