The beast which will not think twice from doing anything. Which can do anything with no remorse. He found her hands fit perfectly on his chest, even though she didn't touched him but his inner heat went into a peak.

His cold dark blue orbs turned into the deepest blue colour like a depth of the ocean. The tension he was feeling inside him was uncontrollable.

She turned to get her niqab but he suddenly turned her back to face him and pinned her to the wall making her breath to hitch. She started breathing heavily, making him more weak than before.

His hands were holding hers to the wall, which was resting on either side of her. She gulped seeing the coldest eyes. His inner beast took his way now and no one can ever calm that down except himself and that was too rare to happen in this moment.

He took a step closer towards her making her heartbeat to go on it's peak. She tried to remove her hand from him but it was of no use. His grip was not so harsh on her which can give bruises but wasn't to loose so that she can remove easily.

He moved more closer and before she could register or do anything of what's happening.

He smashed and captured her lips with his. She completely froze and got struck on her spot, she doesn't even know what's happening. It was so new to her.

He started kissing her more hungrily and more passionately making her stunned. In the heat of the moment he left her hands and cupped the side of her cheeks pulling her more closer to him.

She was just froze like a statue unable to even react what's going on.

"Why are fucking this attractive, why are you this damn innocent and beautiful." He whispered it to himself without stopping the kiss.

He pulled himself, his hands were still on her cheeks. He looked down at her, she was just completely Frozen on her spot. She was lost in her mind.

"Fuck." He mumbled seeing her little swollen lips, he again captured her lips, sucking it as if it's honey, the most sweetest thing on this planet.

He was so into his monstrous self that he totally forgot about her, she wasn't ready for any of this. He didn't even took her consent, she might be feeling so uncomfortable right now. He was so occupied in his lust that he forgot, he said to her that they will go on her pace.

He moved back breathing heavily, she was still lost.

"Get down when you are done. It's late already." He said running his finger on her lips. He licked his lips and went from there closing the door behind him.

She started trembling, her whole body was shivering. She slided herself down to the ground unable to stand straight. Her hands were shivering so badly.

She shook her head few times but was unable to stop the tears, which was ready to fall from her eyes. Finally the dam broke for the first time in many years. She started crying keeping her face in her hands.

Everything was rewinding like a loop which has no end. She sobbed getting her knees towards her chest and hugging it.

After few minutes she wiped her eyes and face, she went in the washroom and washed her face and without wasting anytime she wore her niqab and went out of her room closing the door behind her.

Her hands were still trembling but she was not ready to let anyone know her state. How weak and uncomfortable she was feeling, it was her first time she felt so weak and angry on herself more than him.

How can she let him kiss her, how can she just stand on her place like a statue. Why didn't she stop him, why didn't she just push him back.

She slowly got down from the stairs, and went in the drawing room. No one was there, she sat down on the couch, holding her clutch tightly.