206. Traumatic incident part 6

Start from the beginning

Dr: Good... Acchi baat hai... Main isiliye yaha aayi thi so that I can see how she's taken care of.... I think she can recover if she gets constant care like this and feels to survive.

Bobby and Neil sighed and nodded with a hope.

Dr: Maine injection de diya hai... Hosh aa jayega thodi der me.

.

.

.

.

After getting back in consciousness, she had a few morsels of lunch while lost in Neil and Bobby's talk while they ate and she fell asleep not much later.

Few hours later,

It was the time of Mini's medicines and she was still sleeping.

Neil tried to wake her up but she could not get up. Neil knew it was because of the sleep paralysis.

Neil delicately lifted her a little and made her lean on him.

Neil: Medicines le lo phir so jaana...

Mini weakly opened her mouth. He kept the medicine in her mouth and made her drink the water. She snuggled on his neck while he caressed her hair and made her sleep again.

.

.

.

At evening,

Bobby returned with Vaishnavi from a NGO and she again went to her room without even lifting her gaze.

Bobby saw Neil leaned on the couch with closed eyes and Mini's feet rested on his lap, his hands curled around and he was pressing her legs with closed eyes. He seemed to be tired and exhausted but still didn't sleep.

Bobby kept his hand on his shoulder and he opened his eyes raising his face.

Neil: H?

Bobby: (whisperingly not to disturb Mini) Thoda der so jao Neil Bhai.... Vaise bhi hospital me 2 raaton se bilkul bhi soye nahi ho.... Kal bhi lagta hai neend nahi li aapne.

Neil tiredly nodded in a no and whispered back.

Neil: Nahi.... Main theek hu... Kal raat thoda bahot so gaya tha... Tu chinta mat kar...  Inspector mam ne ek psychiatrist suggest ki hai aur kaha hai bahot jaldi improvement aata hai inke patients ka.... Abhi Mini ko vahin lekar jaana hai... Tera wait hi kar raha tha main.... Aata hu thodi der me... Phir tu Vaishnavi ko le jaana agar usko theek lage to.... 

Bobby nodded.

He got up without disturbing Mini and went upstairs.

After washing his face and changing his clothes, he came down.

He, holding Mini delicately made her sit and gently patted on her cheek to wake her up.

Mini rubbed her eyes and opened them slowly.

Neil: (Caressing her head affectionately) Psychiatrist ke paas jaana hai... Chalogi?

Mini nodded in a no.

Neil: (keeping his hand on her cheek) Mini... Pls... It will help you...

Mini still nodded in a no holding his other hand tightly.

Neil: Kuch nahi hoga... Main hu na tumhare saath... You trust me na?

Mini nodded.

Neil: To chalo na pls.... Mujhe try to karne do tumhe theek karne ke liye jo important hai...