5. Reawaken of the MONSTERS!

Start from the beginning

A

A. Vi-O: *panting* Whoa! What kind of DaiKaiju Villain am I?

Josh: You're Another Vi-O, revised of Kamen Rider Vi-O. Now go, destroy your kind and the humans as well. Free the monster of course. 

A. Vi-O: *evil chuckles* With pleasure.

He summons his sword blade as he walked towards the cell bar, he kicked it open as he walked towards the guards. Two guards saw Matthew in his monster form of Vi-O, Matthew sliced them in half as they exploded and he's laughing evilly.

A. Vi-O: *evil laugh* Now this is what I'm talking about, Another DaiKaiju rules!

H began to destroy everything in his path, he started to kill all of White Fang as they gathered together to fight Matthew.

Male White Fang Member: *shocked* What the hell! Matthew is that you?

A. Vi-O: *evil chuckle* No, call me Another Vi-O. I am now a member of the Timejacker, I know Adam hid the monster there. Since you kept it.

Female White Fang Member: *shocked* H-How did you-

A. Vi-O: *smirking* My ways, now I can get to kill all of you.

He charges towards them as he slashes them all in half, the male White Fang member clashes his sword with Another Vi-O's blade. He kicked him as he stabbed him through his chest, he sliced him as he exploded and he sliced another member while he's laughing maniacally.

A. Vi-O: *evil laugh* オレ、三条......この世界を滅ぼすために!(Translation:Ore, Sanjō...... kono sekai o horobosu tame ni!/ I..have arrived...to destroy this world apart!). 

He brought out his sword out as he ready to battle, he chuckled as he started charging at them.

A. Vi-O: IKUZE! IKUZE! IKUZE!

He began to slaughter them in half, he stabbed them in half as he energized his sword to slashed them as they exploded. He saw the Lieutenant who was terrified of his appearance and Another Vi-O walked towards him and the Lieutenant was about to run away, Another Vi-O grabbed him as he stabbed his head & died. He pulls his sword out as he walking towards the building, as he opened it and saw a female mantis on the table when the White Fang scientist was about to experiment, Another Vi-O killed two scientist as he grabbed the alien formula as he poor it on the mantis.