5. Reawaken of the MONSTERS!

Start from the beginning

???: Press it.

He jumpscared by a mysterious voice as he looked around as the voice spoke again.

???: Press the button, human. I know you want revenge on your own kind.

Matthew: *frightened* W-W-Who's there?

???: Look behind you.

Matthew looked behind him as he saw a demi-human who was behind him inside of his cell, he jumped as he fell on the floor.

???: There's no need to be frightened, Matthew Cane.

Matthew: *shocked* H-How did you know my name?!

???: *smiles* I've been watching you the whole time, waiting for the right time for vengeance for those who did wrong. I believe its time for payback for what they did to you.

Matthew: But, I don't even know who you are? 

???: *chuckles* How rude of me, I am former member of Virgolial's Servant who was hired to find worthy ones like you.

Matthew: Worthy ones? Like who?

???: You can say that I am............. *smirking deviously* A TimeJacker.

Matthew: *confused* Timejacker? Okay, Mr. Timejacker, can you tell me about this watch?

???: No, no, no, That's my Villain's name. My name is Josh Elite, I am the Leader of Timejacker. 

Matthew: Oh, well about this watch?

Josh: Oh, Another DaiKaiju Watch.

Matthew: *curious* Another what?

Josh: *smiles* It's a KaijuWatch version of Virgolial's creation, he called me when I was in his kingdom. He told me to keep all the watches safe in my hands, so I can rule the DaiKaiju-Verse for him. They're like the original version of the heroes, but more monstrous versions of them. They're far more powerful than any one, all you have to do is press it and become one of us, Timejackers. What do you say.

Matthew facing back at the watch of Vi-O as he heard Josh speaking to him again.

Josh: You want revenge on the White Fang for killing your mother, I also heard they kept a mantis here in Menagerie to do their project *smiles* do we have a deal 

Matthew:............*smirking* Deal.

He pressed it as the Another KaijuWatch activated.

Announcer: VI-O!

He pressed it on his chest as he laughing maniacally while transforming himself into an evil monstrous version of Kamen Rider Vi-O, Josh smiles while he's impress with him and finally Matthew transforms into Another Vi-O.