house of blues

July 4, 1996 Tupac Shakur's pov  let's do this shit  u don't  want to fuck  wit me I wouldn't  dent it  am straight  rdyer  u don't  wanna  fuck wit me  get the police  busting  at me  while driving  cars  life as  rap star  I was going to  kill it at the house  of blues  u should  be careful  adress the mad public  my autuide  fuck  it   cause motherfucka love it am soilder  life is difficult  only what what u make it to be  my ambitious  of Ryder   am going to give them a show  it going to live at the house  of blues  catch  her awhile  she hot slip  inside  spite game in her ear  go to the telly  ho on Benz  bitch  am barely  broke smoking  on bomb as weed feeling  crewel  I was performing  all the hits the everyone  loves  wit a baby  coming  I have to  do the right  thing  right  now  all my nigga  are here  snopp  outlaws   kc b jo jo might  come though  soon u good yeah am straight  this big thing yeah  belive me I know   wish I could  be there  for  u  wish u was  though  but I keep  forgetting  that she on probation  well tell the fellas I Said hey  am sure hey pac they ready to start man it's almost  around  the block  well I see u wen I get home don't  be out to late stop tripping  alright  shit that not going to stop me but loke ice cube said  u do have wife  at home.