blockbuster awards

Wensday  March 6, 1996 Lisa pov  are we there  yet  yeah  in a few  minutes  hey u going  to leave like that huh  I told the awards  was going to be Here day  be safe love ya   we pulling up to the place  now ill  talk to u later  alright  alright  let's  do this yall. Can u hear me? we have to be over  here  to take pictures, ladies  right  here. All the people  calling our  names crema  Flashing  where u do your  shopping  huh oh right  here  she design  everything  yeah u want to see the shoes  tlc  doesn't  get thr credit  it's hard to hear wit  trucks load   we ask  the questions  always  about what we were  jullua  designed  this   we had to look good for this  award  show I have to go in for the fitting  remember  well I forgot  busy  lady   what's  it's called anyway   blockbuster  awards  well yall  always  kill  it like always  ill be fine I have shit  to do anyway  alright  love u  I get what u guys  OK  this  different  we want to lookk good  this is the second  year   of the awards   ws have to enjoy  u know  get our hair done  so we have to  look good  u deserve  to have fun well hopefully  not to much fun   u still  talking about  that  party  look at u looking  Good  welll it  took me to awhile to fix  it   well we have to make time for each other  Lisa  I kmow I love you  too.