lawsuit

1997 afani pov what's  this  we had to sue to just  get all  Tupac  money  back mama  what u doing  boy open your  eyes   he was never  going to pay u he doesn't   want to  let me look for himself mothfcka  she right  Tupac  why u saying  it's  crimal   enterprise  all those cars  he buying   what u trying  to say  signed  he hasn't  been paying  his artist  Tupac  had to go back to jail  for what he didn't  do  open your  eyes  u wasn't  going to get that money  that contract  u signed  wen u were in jail  it means that  u can't  relased  anything  he won't  do that to me I swear  boy u loyal  to people  to fault  was he wen u were shot  huh   u doing  that right  thing  afai  u sure  u want to do this  why not  boy he stole millions  of dollars  that u would  never  get to see   there   she right  baby  we were the same  besides  the cars  n stuff  baby  that's  what they  do  baby   it Sounds like  bad deal all the percent  goes to him    probably  wit all your   it's  not about  the money  why the he'll they need to reubrust  funds  nope not going to happen  as long am alive  it's  Ridiculous to pay someone that much  in management  feee  wen u the one stealing  from   them  death  row funds  are going down the drain he useing like his  own  on cars  jewelry   he has twenty  something  cars  he not ageilly not paying  his artist.