Chapter 13: Unexpected Family Reunion ( Part 3 )

Okay, before we begin... Here's the head cannon voices of Gran Gran, Lefty, and Righty!

Gran Gran's: Eda from Owl House

Lefty's: Pinkie pie from Mlp

And finally....

Righty's!: Maud pie from mlp

Now... Onward to the chapter!

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Lefty popped her head out of the water with a huge gasp, while Righty popped her head out of the water with a monotone expression, the two now had wolf-like ears, Lefty had long white wavy hair while Righty had short white wavy hair, both still looked almost completely identical.

Lefty: It's a miracle, I can talk again! It's been so long since I've last spoken in my own voice. I have so much to say, like... ( begins rambling on unstop )

Righty: ( to Steven, Mimic, and the gems, honestly: ) Give her a few hours to get it all out.

Mimic: ( to Righty as Lefty continued talking in the background: ) Wow, I mean, sure I've always imagined what your voices sounded like, but now that I'm actually hearing them...

Righty: Yeah, I get that.

Righty walked out of the water, to reveal that she was wearing a gray turtleneck sweater with light gray shorts and black boots, and that she now has a wolf-like tail. Righty looked at Steven, Mimic, Spinel, Volleyball, and the three crystal gems with an honest expression.

Righty: Sorry about what happened back there. We were just all worried about Steven and Serena

Pearl: Oh, it's alright- Wait, who's Serena?

Righty just calmly placed her hand on Mimic's shoulder, revealing that Mimic's actual name was Serena.

Righty: Serena is her actual name, we weren't able to say it until now. We were only able to call her " Mimic " because our corruption only allowed us to speak by mimicking the voices of others.

Lefty: Serena's mom, Snow, aka our little sister, thought the name would be perfect for them because the name means " serene ".

Everyone besides Righty and Lefty were in complete shock by hearing Mimic's real name and gender. Then suddenly Gran Gran burst out of the fountain, she had wolf-like ears and tail, and it was now revealed that she was almost as tall as Garnet.