Chapter 17: Azalea?

Kareu and phoenix left the village of Swanosea, they had no clue where to go so just went where ever the dirt road lead them. They were gonna go get food as their stomachs both had sharp pains from not eating. But that had been disrupted when both of their crows had came to deliver a new message from their General.

"Dear Kareu,
You are receiving this message because I have entrusted you to check out the town on the southwest of Swanosea, which is the town of Azalea, there is believed to be a demon causing rampages at night supposedly killing only adults, as your general I order you to check out what's happening and put a stop to it.
I believe in you.
- General Lunari."

Phoenixes was basically the same, but with obvious difference.
So they began to head where their crows were leading them, to Azalea.

......

"Azalea, what a interesting name." Kareu said walking beside phoenix, who just simply nodded.

"Azalea was the towns savior from a demon a hundred or two years ago, the people of Azalea during that time period were so moved by her bravery they named their town after her." One of the crows cawed.

"Did it have a name before that?" Kareu asked interested.

"It did."

"What was it?" Phoenix butted in, interested as well.

"It's name before-hand was 'Mitalenin', an odd name yes, but it was it's name indeed!" The crow answered as it glided smoothly in the air leading the two hunters to the town of Azalea.

It's almost nightfall and by the time they know it they are in Azalea!

"Woah!" Kareu said astonished, this place was bigger than Swanosea!

"What other information do we have aside from a demon killing adults?" Phoenix said getting straight to the point.

"Caw! Much is unknown about this demon as it's believed to be very stealthy." The crow responds landing on his shoulder.

"I see, but I'd really like to know more about this 'Azalea' girl. Was she a good hunter? I mean I'd believe she was since she got a whole town named after her." Kareu says clearly intrigued by Azalea.

"The best hunter of her time indeed indeed! She is a huge part of demon hunting history! She truly was unbeatable, until she met the fate of a demon far too powerful, a demon named Chester. A demon with one of the highest body counts even today, and he is still alive to this day." The crow caws, flapping it's wings slightly.

Azalea...

What a name

What a name...

......

General Rome... I assure you I have saved Mitalenin, though many of the civilians there call it Azalea now... I assure you it's saved." The girl spoke.

"I see, those civilians love you, don't they?" General Rome said.

"Yes."

"Very well, but Mitalenin is not why I've called you hear, Ms. Rin."

"Eh? Then what've you called me here for?" Ms. Rin spoke puzzled, general Rome chuckled.

"Azalea Rin, i have a very important quest for you. I need you to kill a demon with the name of Chester, he's been destroying every town, village, and city. You are my strongest hunter... Please defeat him." General Rome spoke his gaze hardening at Azalea.

"Yes, General... I will not let you down."
......

"Huh interesting, and she was real!?" Kareu yelled.

"Yes she was indeed young lady!"

"Wow!" She exaggerated her response to the crow.

"As interesting as this is I suppose, we need to find the demon." Phoenix spoke, trying to walk away.

"Actually, for now, that is impossible! The demon may be slick but we've been able to pinpoint it's location in Azalea!" The crow said stopping phoenix from walking away, he hastily turned around.

"And what makes it's hiding impossible?"

"You'll have to infiltrate the Azalea orphanage! Also called the Azalean orphanage!" The crow responded.

"What?!" Both yelled in surprise.

"I thought it only killed adults?" Kareu said furrowing her brows confused.

"Well the reason for why it hides in an orphanage is unknown... BUT! It still is there and you need to get information! Your first mission may've just been killing Sirius but many missions require information digging so we can get closer to the demon lord widely known as Kernestia!" The crow informed as it began to lead us to the Azalean orphanage.

Are we really about to infiltrate an orphanage?

......

End of chapter 17: Azalea?

New chapter coming soon!

Chapter 18: We just infiltrated the Azalean orphanage

......