Chapter 6: Things just got interesting

......

"Hey sir... Are we there yet?" Nora asked boldly.

"I'm sure we will be soon." Zoro said blankly, focused on finding the cottage that was owned by Ms.Johana. as they were walking nora saw a peculiar house that stood out, unlike the other cottages it had a sign.

"Sir, that sign says 'Home of Johana Rae'... Do you think that could be it?" She said pointing over to the cottage.

"If it says 'Home of johana Rae' what the hell do you think?" He said sarcastically as he crossed his arms, walking towards the door. He walked onto the porch, Nora following behind him and he knocked on the door, after a few minutes he was getting impatient.

"Damn, I know it's late but you'd think I knocked loud enough.." He said trailing off, getting slightly irritated. Though, as he said that the door proceeded to open as a woman looked to be in her late 50's opened the door.

"Oh, hello there sir, what can I do for you?" She said sleepily.

"Mr.Gillean has sent a girl for you, he said you seemed like a good trainer for her."

"I see..." She said looking over the male to see the girl. When she saw the girl she smiled.

"Yes.. Yes I'll take her under my wing, she has a promising demeanor, I'll train her to be a great hunter." The old woman said, signaling the girl to come beside her to which nora walked to her sweating profusely.

"Alright, I'll be on my way then." Zoro said, un-furrowing his brows slightly, but still not taking away the stern expression he held. As he began to walk away Johana yelled.

"Take care young one!" She yelled, to which he ignored her and kept walking.

"Now..." She said turning to Nora.

"I'll give you one day to get settled in, and rest up because once we start training, there'll be no mercy!" She said loudly, making Nora's bold expression falter as sweat dropped down her forehead.

......

It's been two days, two days since the friends have been separated, two days since an unforgettable incident...

......

"Alright, I have given you two days to rest, so therefore, its time to train your butts off!" Ray yelled waking up a peacefully sleeping Kareu and Phoenix, too which they groaned in annoyance at the sudden disturbance.

As they got up Ray had seemingly made them fruit with tea and porridge.

"I want you too eat before we begin training, if you start training on an empty stomach, you two will surely not be able too train properly." He said walking behind them and pushing them to the food so they can eat.

Once they ate Ray lead them to a part of the village where it seems people get trained, Kareu seemed to be awe-struck, while phoenix widened his eyes slightly at the sight of all the people being trained.

"This is the training area, this is where trainers take their apprentices to help them build stamina, strength, sword skills, and so on." He said walking up beside them.