Chapter 16: Pay the price with your life

Kareu was stuck on what to do, does she call out to the civilian, or kill Sirius?

Isn't that funny

......

"Back away from here! This is a demon and it'll kill you!" I yelled not taking my eyes off sirius, my sword still aiming for his gem. His weak point.

"Get away from me you filthy witch!" Sirius screamed out his sash coming towards me, I dodge the attacks while still running towards him.

"It's you!" The young civilian yelled.

"You're the one who made my sister disappear!" The young girl yelled. Taken aback I realize who this is. It's the girl from before.

What is she doing here? Why is she here?

"Go! It's dangerous over here!" Phoenix yelled at the girl. "No! He's the one who took my sister I recognize that fabric!"

The girl yelled in anguish pointing over at the man with emerald fabric around his wrists.

Sirius jumped away from me before I could cut his heart, it was really infuriating! This man was a coward!

"Get back here you coward and fight me like you were!" I yelled at Sirius making him look back at me veins on his face.

"Just who do you think you are?!" He yelled infuriated.

He then sent multiple attacks my way the other attacks going towards phoenix and the girl. I deflected each attack while phoenix was dodging the attacks while holding the girl is a protective way.

I ran his way, slashing the fabric while jumping on banisters and roofs, I eventually got on the roof he jumped on and ran at him. He sent more attacks my way but I payed no mind to them carelessly slashing through them.

'Who does this girl think she is? Does she feel no fear? If I wanted to I could cut right through her and those other low life's down on the ground!' Sirius thought to himself as he realized I had gotten closer to him, fearfully he shouted.

"Get away from me, you damn witch!" He yelled jumping on another roof and making his sash go above me creating a weird unpredictable pattern, it was coming down right on me.