Everything was quiet and no one dared to touch either of them. It was too risky.

Scott's eyes shined a bright red after a few seconds, taking in everything he was seeing in Corey's mind.

Stiles, Malia, Theo, and Reya then came running in. They all stopped at the sight of Scott's claws in the back of Corey's neck.

"Don't get too close." Lydia warned.

"What is he doing?" Theo askd.

"He's looking into Corey's memories." Asher answered. "It's usually something only alpha's do."

Theo walked around to the other side of Scott and looked at them. "Is it as dangerous as it looks?"

"Probably more." Stiles said.

Mason was the one to speak next. "Does anyone know if it's working?"

Asher raised an eyebrow. "They aren't dead yet, so... I'd say it's doing something."

Scott suddenly gasped and he jumped away from Corey. The latter grimaced as he got up from the bed, Lydia helping him. Scott swayed backwards and Asher caught him easily.

"Is he okay?" Scott asked.

"What the hell did you do to me?" Corey fumed, hand going to his neck.

Scott glanced at him from where he leaned onto his dresser. "You'll be alright."

Corey brought his hand away and looked at it. "There's blood."

"You'll heal." Scott repeated.

Everyone looked at him in shock.

"Scott.." Stiles started.

"He'll be fine!" The alpha growled.

Asher helped him stand up straight as she was the only one not seeming horrified by him right now.

"Listen... I think it worked. I saw something." Scott said, grabbing a notepad and a pen. "There were tunnels. Pipes along the walls. There were these two huge blue pipes at the entrance." He sketched onto the paper as Stiles came up on his other side. "Two on both sides.

"Wait a second." Stiles stopped him, Lydia joining Asher's side to see the paper. "That's one of the tunnels I used to skateboard in. Remember my dad caught me one time and told me to never go back."

Reya looked at him. "You used to skateboard?"

"Yeah, but that-" Stiles waved her off.

"Not the point, right. Sorry." Reya nodded.

"It's the water treatment plant." Lydia realized.

"That's where they are." Scott says. "That's where we'll find Liam and Hayden."

Asher looked back down at the notepad. "Oh, Scotty, you're drawing sucks." She fake winces.

Scott just looks at her, everyone following him.

"I'm just saying." Asher shrugs. "Next time let me or Lyds do it. That's pitiful."

"Asher." Lydia shakes her head. "I think he gets it."

"Okay, okay."

"Scott." Stiles called as they all followed the alpha down the stairs. "Scott, slow down. Just think for a second. Mason shouldn't be going."

Mason pushed past him and joined Scott's side. "Liam's my best friend. I'm going."

"Oh, did you suddenly get super wolf powers?" Stiles stopped. "I wasn't aware of that development."