Chapter 1: No Life Above

Start from the beginning

I didn't care if they don't want me around, but I would be lying if say it hurts knowing that people around me they don't want my help.

Especially if it's from your family.

There was only one thing I wanted to do, something that it hold dearly to me in life, to find the Eternal Blue.

As i grew up, I found the true splendor behind the blue waves, there is a whole different world under the sea.

I remember when my father used to take me and my brothers around the blue ocean, it was truly magnificent, I always felt a cold windy breeze emitted from the wind, and the rays shining on us from above the skies.

If it wasn't for my dad I wouldn't have never learned how to fish.

As a kid I always had trouble handling a fishing pole, I didn't know how to use. I remember one time when I thought I finally caught my first fish, but when I pulled it out it was an old cowboy boot.

But there was one place where you can find the most unique, and few and far between types of fishes that nobody's has ever seen. Fish that you can find in one of the sevens seas. This place is called the Eternal Blue, it is said is where all the seven seas meet at a specific location where all the fishes from all the worlds lives in one place.

Is a paradise for fisherman's like me, but unfortunately the last time I sailed across the sea it was almost ten years ago.

After bad luck came into my life.

My father, he usually brings us who are interested in fishing, while those who instead they don't want to go travel by sea, they stay at the diners helping mom and others.

I always wanted to follow his footsteps because we both have the same dream, something that we both have in common, we both want to find the Eternal Blue.

Now I'm stuck back at home, my father refused me to come with him, it took me a while when I realized how serious it was my bad luck.

I never thought that my bad luck could affect others like this, treating me like an outcast.

usually in order to be helpful in some way I usually bring Apple Blossom flowers, at the city, those flower are really important for my family, hence I was the only one who knew where to find them, so everybody who sees one they think about me.
Whoever most of the time I spend my life in my bedroom where I stare at the ceiling, while my lamp is dangling, illuminating its surroundings.

Every time there was a moment I wanted to cry, there was moment I wanted to scream. But I don't have the strength to tell how I feel.

I always end up traveling deep within my thoughts, in a dark void of emptiness trying to find my calling.

As I was laying in bed, my brother whom I shared the room with, was busy repairing
A fishing pole. My father gifted him the fishing pole, it was originally meant for me but instead I didn't get anything.

Before receiving this bad luck, my dad promised me that when I turn eighteen, he will always take me across the sea, where will be searching for the Eternal Blue. I may not be able to work at the diner, but at least this one, I really want to achieve this dream no matter what. I really do, but unfortunately it will not happen anytime soon.

While I was staring at the ceiling, my father suddenly came in to our room bursting through the door, at first I jump with excitement, thinking that finally I can set sail, instead he was looking for my brother.

I was a bit disappointed, so after he finished talking with my brother, when he was alone, I mustered the courage I never had, to finally talk with my father about my time to finally set sail.