Chapter 6: Stuck In A Human Brain

Sarah: "You know, for 10 bucks I could get us some more vapes. The new ones."

Mr W.: "Oh yeah, let's do that."

Sarah: "Do you have money, Bill?"

Bill: "Ahm I don't."

Ben: "C'mon Ben, you're not gonna chicken out on your friends, are you?"

Mr. W.: "What are you, are you a loser?"

While Bill tries to leave, Mr. W. takes his wallet out of his pants and throws it to Sarah.

Sarah: "Got your wallet, Bill. It's too late now!"

 It's too late now!"

Sarah, Ben and Mr. W. dash away with Bill's money.

Bill: "Hey! Give me that back!"

Bill follows them but soon loses track. Tom and Jerry have been watching everything that happened. They have a plan on how to lead Bill to Donkey Kong and not follow his evil friends.

Bill: "Hmm which way did they take? They must have run to the shop

Bill: "Hmm which way did they take? They must have run to the shop."

There is a sign that shows the way to the shop. Tom spots the sign and turns it around, so that the sign shows the way to the forest. Bill keeps running and ends up in the forest.

Bill: "Dang it, I lost them. Why did I end up here? I wanted to get to the shop."

Right at that moment, Donkey Kong jumps down from a tree.

Donkey Kong: "Banana slamma! Surprise! Welcome to my jungle!"

Jerry: "Dude, you wouldn't have thought you'd ever end up here, right?"

Bill: "Where am I? And who are you guys? I thought you guys only exist in cartoons!"

Jerry: "Well, we helped you to get to us. You could have avoided it but you didn't. We want to help you to get on the right track again."

Bill: "I AM on the right track. What do you mean?"

Tom: "Vapes, dude. Your brain must be really messed up."