Chapter 4: Let's capture the Suspects!

Bill's dad is playing Nintendo Switch in the living room, when Rosa enters slowly.

Rosa: "Dad, I want to talk to you."

Bill's dad: "Sure honey, what's up?"

Rosa: "I'm worried about Bill. He's been acting really strange lately."

Bill's dad: "Rosa, Bill is a teenager. They all act strange. Don't worry, this is part of being a teenager."

Rosa: "I think it's more than that. But..."

Bill's dad: "It will stop soon. Trust me."

In the meantime, Buzz and Woody observe a conversation between a few teachers at school. They just hear a few words.

Buzz: "Did you hear that? They said something about vaping at school."

Woody: "Yes, and I heard something about an email."

Buzz: "Ah, I think we need to read this email."

Woody: "Yeah, but how do we get access to the school mails?"

Buzz: "Well, I could try to hack into someone's account."

Woody: "What? You know how to hack?"

Buzz: "Yes, just tell me the teacher's name and I will show you all the mails."

Woody:" Ok, let's do Mr. M."

Buzz: "Alright, just give me 5 minutes."

Buzz takes out a little device with an antenna and starts typing in some codes. After a few minutes the device makes a sound.

Woody: "Done?"

Woody: "Done?"

Buzz: "Oh yes, I found something very interesting. Here is a mail from the principal Mr. Smith that has been sent to all teachers today:

Good morning colleagues,

There appears to have been some talk about vaping on the school playground. A group of students apparently has been vaping during break times. Please be extra vigilant and support us by checking the playground and the bathrooms as often as you possibly can. Here are some of the suspects:

Ben K. (grade 10)

Sarah R. (grade 10)

Danny S. (grade 10)

Alex S. (grade 10)

Bill B. (grade 7)

Thank you everyone for your support!

Kind regards,

Mr. Smith

Woody: "There we go. Seems like we have just found the suspects."

Buzz: "I will send this directly to our heroes group on Whatsapp."

Woody: "That's a great idea."

Buzz: "Sent and already got some thumbs up from the others. Elmo and the Cookie Monster will visit Alex' home. Let's see what they will find out there."

Elmo and the Cookie Monster enter Alex' home and sneak into his room. Elmo looks through his drawers while the Cookie monster looks for cookies in the kitchen. Unexpectedly, Alex enters his room and catches Elmo right handed.

Alex: "Uhm is this a joke or what? Who are you and what are you doing in my room?"

Elmo: "Uhm, hi. I'm Elmo. Nice to meet you."

Alex: "Haha, nice try, Danny. Your costume actually looks realistic. I almost thought you were the real Elmo. Where did you get this costume from? It's Halloween soon and I need a new costume."

Elmo: "Oh, yeah. I got it from this store down the street. It's a new store and it has lots of cool stuff."

The Cookie Monster didn't see Alex entering the house and started shouting through the corridor while eating some cookies.

Cookie Monster: "Hey Elmo, I found some cookies in the kitchen. Come here, they're delicious!"

Elmo: "No, no, no! Shhhh..."

Alex: "What? Who are you guys? That's not funny. Take off your costumes, right now!"

Cookie Monster: "Oops."

Alex attacks Elmo and tries to rip off his head. But soon he notices that this is not a costume.

 But soon he notices that this is not a costume

Alex: "Wait... Are you the real Elmo?"

Cookie Monster: "Oh sorry, Elmo. I will fix that."

The Cookie Monster just stuffs some cookies in Alex' mouth and throws a blanket over him. He grabs a charging cable and ties him up. Alex tries to free himself from captivity but he is too weak.

Cookie Monster: "Cookies. The solution for all your problems. Looks like we just captured the first suspect."

Elmo: "Good job, Cookie Monster. You know how to deal with problems the right way. I will help you remove this guy. And then let's get out of here, before someone else spots us."

They both drag Alex towards the van and leave him inside the trunk. They send a message to their group: "Suspect Number 1 - Alex - has just been captured".

 They send a message to their group: "Suspect Number 1 - Alex - has just been captured"