Chapter 56 - Mama4's PTSD

Start from the beginning

Meggy: Mario, I wouldn't do that right now.-

Mario: Why not?

Meggy: I think Four just had a nightmare. Just give them some space for the moment.

Mario: Oh okie dokie. Mario will show them that we found Beeg later.

Beeg looks at Mario and Meggy while getting comfortable on Mario's arms then he sees something right next to him, a soda drink. The bean tries to reach it but couldn't so he nuzzles Mario's chest to get his attention. At the back of the RV, Four calms down from his crying and tells his nightmare to Three. Three continues to comfort his blue lover with some kisses when Baby5 wakes up from her nap and stretches her little arms. Mario notices that Beeg is trying to get his attention.

Mario: What is it Beeg? You want something?

Mario sees that Beeg is trying to get the soda.

Mario: Oh! You want the soda? Here you go Beeg!

Mario grabs the soda and hands it to Beeg. Beeg sips the soda drink happily and enjoys it a lot. The meme guardians gets up from the bed and notices that it's evening.

Smg3: Damn we slept all day, we must be so exhausted love.

Smg4: Yeah, especially me...

Four yawns then he sees his daughter awake as he walks towards her and smiles.

Smg4: Hello Five! Did you sleep well too?

Five looks at Four with the biggest smile on her baby face as she lifts her arms up and bounces herself.

Five: Mama! Mama!

Three smiles at them then look out the window to see a bunch of mountains and rocks everywhere. Four picks Five up and hugs her happily.

Smg4: Awww aren't you the cutest baby ever!

He gives a bunch of kisses to his daughter. Three hears kiss noises behind him until he decides to turn around and sees Four and Five being adorable together. He snaps a quick picture with his phone and puts it away quickly.

Smg3's mind: That's a keeper hehe.-

Mario sees that Four is up and being cute with Five.

Mario: Aw Mama4 is being so cute!

Mario runs over to Four happily.

Mario: Mama4 look who we found on the roof of the RV! It's Beeg!

Mario holds Beeg in front of Four.

Smg3: Wait, Beeg was on the roof? Great parenting you are love..

Three rolls his eyes then checks on Eggdog to make sure the pooch is okay. Four ignores Three's comment as he's busy seeing his precious bean real close to his face while holding Five.

Smg4: Beeg! I'm happy to see you!

He takes Beeg out of Mario's hand to hold him when suddenly, he sees Mario up close to his face. He screams of horror as he falls down on his butt and crawls away from Mario by using his legs while holding his two babies and hits his back on a wall shakily. Mario jumps back a little from Four's scream. Meggy jumps from the sound of Four's screaming behind her and slams on the brakes which sends Mario flying towards Four.