Chapter 44 - Let's fight for love!

She giggles and lets him go from the hug.

Meggy: Thanks Smg3!

Mario sees Eggdog with the bottle and picks it up while giving Eggdog a pat.

Mario : ooOOOooh Eggdog found a weird bottle with some pink stuff in it!

Meggy hears what Mario said then walks over to where it is and looks at the bottle.

Meggy: Yeah there is some pink liquid. I wonder if it might be Celeste's, but how would I get out here? What do you guys think?

The meme guardians look at the bottle suspiciously while Smg3 takes the bottle and looks at the back for any clues.

Smg3: It says that it's a mystery potion, whoever drinks this bottle might have surprise effects. Blah blah blah, warnings, there's no cure unless the effects are pretty bad. If something happens, please visit this address for more detailed information.

Smg4: A mystery potion? Who visited Snowland and dropped the bottle here without noticing?

Smg3: I really don't know but I don't think this is Celeste's work, she's more pixie dust than potions...

Smg3 keeps reading while looking at the shape of the bottle. He takes the lid off and smells it.

Smg3: I was expecting worse but it's a pleasant smell.

Smg3 looks at Mario with evil smirks.

Smg3: Mario, I dare you to drink it.-

Mario: Okidoki!

Mario grabs the bottle and starts to chug the liquid. Meggy tries to stop him but she's too slow.

Meggy: Mario, wait we... don't know what it will do!-

She said the last part with a frustrated whisper then looked over at Smg3 with a "really" look. Mario finishes drinking all of the liquid and looks over at Three.

Mario: Mario is done! You owe Mario some spaghetti now!

Smg4 looks shocked with both hands on his hat, squeezing nervously then starts to panic.

Smg4: MARIO NO! Honey, why did you make him drink it!?!

Smg3: I said I dared him to drink so he took it like a champ! How do you feel, my man? Weird? Losing more brain cells then before? Also I'll make spaghetti whenever I feel like it..-

Smg3 mumbles the last part quietly while patting his back and does his famous giggles. Smg4 continues to freak out as he goes in front of Mario and places his hands on both of his shoulders.

Smg4: Can you hear me?! How are you feeling right now!?

He keeps checking on him for any changes until he notices his best friend's face. Mario is staring at Smg4 with a big goofy smile as he's in love with the man in front of him. Smg4 looks confused for a bit.

Smg4: Uhh Mario? Are you good? Can you say something?

Smg3 grabs the empty bottle from the ground that Mario drank and looks for any more information about the portion. Mario stares in Smg4's eyes with all lovey dovey.

Mario: Mario never noticed how beautiful Smg4's eyes are.

Mario hugs him tightly.

Mario: Mario loves you Smg4!

Meggy looks over at Smg4 and Mario very confused and then looks over at Smg3 frustrated.

Meggy: Great, nice going Smg3. Looks like the potion was a love potion and fell in love with Smg4. So we are going to have to go to the address on the bottle now? Why did you dare him to drink that dangerous potion you know he would do to impress you?