Chapter 46 - Everybody loves Smg3!

Meggy: Oh Smg3 took the map back! I should take a look at it while we are taking a break from the adventure.

She takes the paper out of his back pocket then sees it's the get well card that they made for him while he was sick.

Meggy: Awww he kept the card!! Guys, look at this!

She sees what she wrote and reads it to the boys.

"To my new best friend, thanks for going on this adventure with me. I'm so proud of how much you have grown. You let yourself open up to us and let us be better friends with you. You have been a great friend, I'm always here if you need to talk. Get better soon Three!"

She squeals quietly without waking up Smg3. The boys listen to what Meggy read on the get well card that Smg3 kept as Smg4 smiles happily while squealing quietly as well.

Smg4: Aww that's very nice of you Meggy! I'm happy that he kept the card! I can read what I wrote to him if you want!

Smg4 looks at his sleepy boyfriend then he sits down next to him and pets his hair gently. She looks over at Smg4 smiling and hands him the card.

Meggy: I would like to hear what you wrote! Also, I saw the drawing you made that was really cute! Same for yours Mario!

Mario walks over where they are so he is able to see the card too.

Mario: Thanks Meggy! Mario is such a good drawer!

Mario sees her shin is patched up and then remembers that he kicked her there. He looks down at the ground sad.

Mario: Mario is really sorry for kicking you Meggy..

She looks over and pats his shoulder.

Meggy: It's ok Red, you were under the control of a potion, it's not your fault.-

Mario looks back at her smiling then goes over to Smg4 waiting for him to read his part of the card. Smg4 takes the card and keeps smiling while continuing to pet Smg3's hair.

Smg4: Thanks! I'm not the best drawer but I'm glad Smg3 liked it. Anyway, listen to what I wrote to him.

Smg4 clears his throat a little bit as he's ready to read it out loud but quietly.

"To my grumpy boyfriend, we have known each other for so long that I'm happy to finally become your lover! Our pasts have questionable histories between us but deep down, we care about our presences. Without you, I can't be the person that I am today. You changed me a lot since we worked together as meme guardians and as a friend. You make me smile and laugh whenever you feel embarrassed or don't want to show your true feelings towards me. I think it's pretty adorable for a tsundere boy hehe. At the end when we confessed to our feelings, I felt like the happiest yet luckiest guy ever! I love you just the way you are so don't change anything! Get well soon honey! Love, Smg4♡"

He stops reading with small tears drops from his eyes as he notices it and wipes tears away. They both look at him with tears in their eyes.

Meggy: Awww that is so adorable Smg4!

Mario: That was the cutest thing Mario has ever heard!

Meggy wipes the tears away.

Meggy: We should put it back in his back pocket before he wakes up.-

He looks back at them, seeing full of tears on their faces and feels surprised yet happy that they liked what he wrote to his lover.

Smg4: Aw thanks guys. I didn't mean to make you guys cry. But Meggy's right, let's put it back.-