4. Hiring New Teachers 😲!!!!

Start from the beginning

Johnathan: *smiles* It's in honor to be here, Headmaster & Headmistress.

Raynare & Kuroka: *bow* Glad to be here as well.

Elizabeth: *smiles* You as well, ladies.

As they walking towards the academy, they realize who's missing.

Dylan: Hey, where are those Ninja Warriors?

Raynare: Yeah, we haven't seen them since we came.

Johnathan: Weird, probably went home I guess?

As they walked towards the academy, they saw more heroes coming as well. It was Makoto Fuwa and his AI Assistant: Kaira.

Martin: *smiles* Hello, young man. Welcome to Orion Academy.

Makoto: *bow* It is an honor to be here

Kaira: *smiles* We are really glad to help you fight against Union Academy.

Martin: *smiles* Thank you, young heroes. Just head inside while we waiting for the others.

Makoto and Kaira walking towards the academy, as they heard the helicopter coming towards the academy as it landed in the landing area. Then it was Hershel North, Gary Johnson alongside Hershel's harem.

Hershel: *salute* Hershel North and Garry Johnson, members of Nexus Task Force, reporting to duty

Martin: *salute* At ease, soldier. 

Garry: *shook Martin's hand* Glad to be here, sir.

Martin: *nodded* You too, soldiers and Heroin Drones.

Uzi: *nodded* Please to meet you, Headmaster Silverstone.

Martin: We'll meet ya in the auditorium room, were still waiting for the others.

Hershel: *nodded* Will do.

They all went towards the academy, they saw Vincent Belmont walking towards the gate as he greeted by them.